Hey Ladies!

Options
Gbmalec
Gbmalec Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone! Jersey girl here. I have been on MFP for several months now. Had a few setbacks over the holidays but got focused in January and I am down 21lbs! I have always been overweight so this has been a lifelong struggle for me. I love this site so much and have been trying hard to stay motivated. I figured I would join this group to hear what ladies in this area are doing to get healthy. I look forward to getting to know your gals!

Gina:wink:

Replies

• dmcw19
    dmcw19 Posts: 129
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • JForsythe0970
    Options
    Hi JerseyGirl!

I'm a transplanted JerseyGirl myself, now in PA. I'm down 12 pounds and want to lose 45 more. My goal is to get under 200 for the first time since the early 90s.

I've been doing C25K and Jillian's 30 day shred. I haven't been consistent on it yet because I get lots of pains, but I figure the more I lose, hopefully the less it will hurt.

Nice to meet ya!

Joanne
  • Gbmalec
    Options
    Joanne, I love C25K. I used it to prepare for my 1st 5K ever! It was awesome. I have been running for about three years now and I love it. I just recently ran a 10 mile race from Cape May to N. Wildwood. It was great. Jillian is no joke! I have a few of the Bob workouts and they are crazy hard. Best of luck to you!
  • Gbmalec
    Options
    Thank you!
  • JForsythe0970
    Options
    Thanks. As soon as I get my bad feet figured out, I hope to be running again soon.
    Joanne