Weigh in day!

Options
meka2206
meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

I lost 1.8 lbs and realistically, I am soo proud of myself.

SW: 226
CW: 222.4
GW:180

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    SW: 139lbs
    4/16: 136.6 (-2.4)
    4/23: 139 (+2.4)

Ugh! Up the same 2.4 pounds that I had lost last week! I swear I am getting tired of yo yoing! I cant indulge at all because I gain! I also had TOM visiting so I am not sure if that also had anything to do with it but I am bummed!

I am going to try and double up my workouts and not go beyong 1200 net calories. I am also going to ake sure I drink at least 10 cups of water and avoid as many carbs as possible! Lets see I hopw I can loose the 3lbs for this weeks challenge!
  • meka2206
    Options

Ugh! Up the same 2.4 pounds that I had lost last week! I swear I am getting tired of yo yoing! I cant indulge at all because I gain! I also had TOM visiting so I am not sure if that also had anything to do with it but I am bummed!

I am going to try and double up my workouts and not go beyong 1200 net calories. I am also going to ake sure I drink at least 10 cups of water and avoid as many carbs as possible! Lets see I hopw I can loose the 3lbs for this weeks challenge!

I personally believe that TOM had a lot to do with it. If you're frustrated with the scale, check inches and see how it goes and if you have dropped in that kind of way. If you need anything let me know girlie!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I'm not even going to bother entering my weight in my tracker because I am up again for whatever reason, but good thing is I have lost inches :D An inch on my waist and a 1/2 here and there on the rest of my body so that is a good thing. Just wish the scale would go down but I'll take the inches lol. Keep up the hard work!!
  • meka2206
    Options
    Hey ladies, I'm not even going to bother entering my weight in my tracker because I am up again for whatever reason, but good thing is I have lost inches :D An inch on my waist and a 1/2 here and there on the rest of my body so that is a good thing. Just wish the scale would go down but I'll take the inches lol. Keep up the hard work!!

It's okay little lady. You still lost inches! Keep up the good work and dont get discouraged...
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options

I personally believe that TOM had a lot to do with it. If you're frustrated with the scale, check inches and see how it goes and if you have dropped in that kind of way. If you need anything let me know girlie!!

Thanks Meka! I havent even bother to check inches. I guess I am afraid to see that I haven't lost in that department either LOL!!! I will give that a try that first thing tomorrow morning! Thanks so much for the support!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

It's okay little lady. You still lost inches! Keep up the good work and dont get discouraged...

Ty.. I feel lighter but I think its just the weekends I tend to eat more sodium than I do during the week so I'm always up on a Monday lol. Weekends are the hardest!!!
  • meka2206
    Options

Ty.. I feel lighter but I think its just the weekends I tend to eat more sodium than I do during the week so I'm always up on a
    Monday lol. Weekends are the hardest!!!

I KNOW how hard it is on the weekends girl but try to least to eat less sodium.. i tend to still eat what i want but not eat a lot of it. like today for din din, i will be eating a spicy chicken sandwich with a diet dr pepper. i dont really eat out but i love the spicy chicken sandwich but dont drink a lot of soda but when i crave it i will get a diet dr pepper. hopefully this kind of helps
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    I didnt lose either...sigh...and to top it off my sciatica decided to say hello for my birthday and my back is hurting so bad...I can't work out for a week at least or until my back doesn't hurt. =(

Good luck everyone!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Sorry i have been MIA guys but with my new job there is a lot of traveling i have no access to a scale and i have been trying to make good food choices and exercise everyday,will be back home next tuesday, i know u guys are doing great, keep digging deeper ladies, hope u have great tuesday:flowerforyou:
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    SW - 221 lbs
    W1- 217.2 - 3.8
    W2- 218 + .8

Total loss- 3 lbs
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB EVERYBODY!

I joined the group later than everyone else but here's my results (which aren't good at all)

SW 219
    CW 219 (04/24/2012)
    GW 190

I was just 217.6 on 04/22/2012 but I've gone back up to 219! I try to look at the bright side and remember that I have lost 3 inches off my hips and 1 inch off my arms (neck, waist, and thighs stayed the same) but its still frustrating.

Hopefully my results will be better at the next weigh in.
  • shaylasade
    shaylasade Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    SW: 239.4 lbs
    W1- 237.8
    W2- 233.4

Total loss- 6 lbs
  • makeupartist12
    Options
    SW: 233.2lbs

Week 1: 232.4lbs

Week 2: 231lbs