Wow small group, but that may be a good thing

Options
Monti_e_lmt
Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
Hey everyone I am Monti, come and introduce yourselves, there are 7 of us, that is more one on one time :D God Bless :)

Replies

• Monti_e_lmt
    Options
    On a side note, I just noticed that all 7 of us are women. I find that quite Ironic. I joined this group hoping to find a Christian man and there are none. I seems on any dating site, including Christian dating sites, men high tale it out of dodge when I say I was raised to respect my body and not fornicate. They all seem to want in my pants. Pssshh! Men!
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ha, you said it... men :)

I'm Sara, by the way. I thought I'd actually come and introduce myself! How's everyone doing??

I hope that everyone is having a fabulous day! Because it's sure going to be a beautiful one in WI :)
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Options
    Ha, you said it... men :)

I'm Sara, by the way. I thought I'd actually come and introduce myself! How's everyone doing??

I hope that everyone is having a fabulous day! Because it's sure going to be a beautiful one in WI :)

Hi Sarah. It is beautiful here in KY as well :D
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm Kimberly, known better on MFP as Kimi. I'm 31, and I've officially been single (this time, lol) since November. I'm a high school English teacher. I'd really love to get married and have kids some day, but the older i get, the more I lose hope.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jill. I am a widow of 10 years. I have 2 teens and we are born-again.

As far as men? lol!!! Yeah, I've only met one man who told me truthfully why the younger men chase me... they want some bootie... hello? ummm... no. I've been celibate since my husband went to Heaven and I am waiting upon the Lord to bring my my Boaz. (Remember Ruth and Naomi?)

Anyway, God will bring your husbands to you and he will know it's you because the Holy Spirit will nudge him in your direction! Until then we honor and glorify His name! Not to say that we don't date or meet men... I was told by my pastor that you do need to DO something... faith without works is dead! :)

God has you always on His mind ladies!
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Options
    Nice to meet you ladies :) Jill I am very sorry, I have seen how hard that is. My mom has been a widow for 10 years as well, she just can't bring herself to see other men, she said my Daddy was her soul mate. Anytime she tries she runs into perves, which is half my problem, the other half is that men usually judge me by my looks. Apparently I am not pretty to them. I do believe God has a man out there for me, and I get impatient but I know God's timing is perfect and I will find what I want the most in the most unexpected place and it will be nothing that I am looking for but everything I want. It has happened to my many times.
  • eicram
    eicram Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Marcie, I live in Katy, TX (near Houston) and I've been on MFP for over a year now but I'm trying to get back into it.
    I'm single and trying to NOT look (but it's hard) -I'm trying to wait on God's plan for me and trying to focus on myself, my goals and seeing what He has in store for me.
  • GwenaLW
    GwenaLW Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Gwena, soon to be 43, and a born again single Mom of 2 teenage young men of God. I found a great man who did NOT want to "fornicate" (as you put it) and we had a great engagement, but right now we are separated. I am hoping God brings him back to me someday.
  • bassman92
    bassman92 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hey ...I'm a guy....I thought this place was deserted...introduced myself and no one said hi:cry: .....lol....did I just hear an echo??
    I am very addable should anyone want to have another friend.