Goals For May

Options
AmberClare_X
AmberClare_X Posts: 14 Member
Hey guys!

So what are your goals for the month of May?

Mine is to lose 7lbs by the last day of the month. Gonna be hard work!!

Amber

Replies

• frillypantz
    frillypantz Posts: 134
    Options
    3lbs for me >.<
  • supernewyorkgirl10
    Options
    I am gonna say 5lb & hope for the best! Lol :)
    xx
  • weaziemand
    weaziemand Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 7 lbs. in May. This will help keep me accountable.
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    My goal for May is at least 6lbs!
  • magisy
    magisy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My goal is to weigh the same at the end of the month as the beginning (2 mini-vacations planned during the month, so no doubt it will fluctuate during the month)!
  • jfmp
    jfmp Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Cool goals. I'll go with 8 pounds.
  • AmberClare_X
    Options
    Such a variety!

Good luck to everyone - let's hope we are all on here at the end of May raving about how well we all did!

Feel free to post your progress everyday/every week - or surprise us all at the end of the month! And to exchange tips and discuss concerns!

To reach my goal my challenge will be to cut down on the bread, cheese and wine! Anyone else have any particular challenges?

Amber
  • FitnessDivaK
    Options
    My goal is to be down to 130 lbs by May 31st!!! My current weight is 137.6, but I plan to weigh in again on May 1!!! I started a new workout plan this week, so I'm super excited!!! I'm blogging as well to keep myself motivated: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/FitnessDivaK
  • nlepine84
    nlepine84 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 5 lbs by the end of May.
    I have a 10k race, a half marathon and plan on working otu 5x a week regardless. I also blog about my jouney but mine is http://nikkiinhighgear.wordpress.com/about/ check it out, leave a comment - I need all the encouragement I can get :)
  • krisotis
    krisotis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i want to be down 6 pounds in May
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation and butt kicking I can get. My goal is to be down 9.5 lbs by end of May
  • bobadooo
    bobadooo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My mission is to stay on track with my goals, meet my personal challenge, & stay positive.
    I would like to lose another 10 lbs by May 31st, but I will be happy as long as I don't gain any back!

Starting weight 4/25/2012 ~ 223.6 lbs

Good luck everyone!
  • 505_runnergirl
    505_runnergirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal is 8 lbs for May
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I would REALLY like to lose 10 but would be happy with 8 pounds lost by May 31st :)
  • kguiste
    kguiste Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My May goal is to get to 179 pounds and finally get into my size 12 jeans hanging in my closet. I also want to be able to run at least a mile without walking and run a 5k in less than 35 minutes!
  • heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be down 8 lbs by the 31st. I'll weigh in on the first, and post it here. I'll also plan to post my weekly weigh in info here too. (I usually wi on Wednesdays).
  • ShaunaD81
    ShaunaD81 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great group! May is a hard month to stay on task with BBQ's, events, wedding season, etc. My goal is to be at 145 (losing 7lbs to get there) by the end of May. I have 2 5k's and will continue my 4-5 days a week of working out. Good luck everyone, lets reach our goals!!
  • AmberClare_X
    Options
    More awesome goals guys! Again, good luck.

Good luck to everyone aiming to do runs too! I'm guessing some of them may be for Cancer Research's Race for Life...It's great to be able to lose weight and raise money for such an important cause too! Double points!

Heidi5k - I like your thinking; am going to weigh in on the 1st too and post my weekly weigh in on here! Need to think someones checking up on me!

Amber
  • CEC68
    CEC68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to this! But just what I need accountability. My goal for May is to lose 6lbs. Enough yo- yo with the same few pounds. Will weigh in on May 1 to begin from that point. Best to everyone. Summer time is here and I want to wear cute short with out muffin top.
  • gadgetmonster
    gadgetmonster Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think I can lose 10 lbs by the end of May.

That is about .3 lbs a day. from today.

Do you think I can?

Tell me I can.