Goals For May

Options

Replies

• JJacks23
    JJacks23 Posts: 19
    Options
    I would love to lose ten pounds by the end of May but I would be happy with at least 7. Wish me luck =)
  • afunderburgh
    afunderburgh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal for May is to drop 12 lbs. No less, but I will be fine with more. I plan on doing this by staying below my calorie goal of 1200 a day, working out 5 times a week and burning 600 or more calories a day from the workout.

I dont really call it a diet, I call it getting sexy. Ive lost 48 lbs since Jan 16th just by working out and watching my calories and fat...my plan was 60 pounds in 6 months. So far Ive lost 46 lbs, I'm almost there!!!
  • elizabethdc89
    elizabethdc89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm going to put a goal of 7.0 lbs by May 30 (last weigh in in May)
  • AmberClare_X
    AmberClare_X Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    GadgetMonster - OF COURSE you can do it! Very best of luck. Hope you can tell us you've done it by this time next month!

Afunderburgh - Well done on your weight loss so far! 48lbs in 3months is FANTASTIC! And I like the idea of calling it getting sexy rather than dieting!

CEC68 - Welcome! I'm new too - but like you I need the accountability!

Amber
  • stewartk2005
    stewartk2005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 lbs by May 31st, but will be happy with 6 lbs!:smile:
  • secz
    secz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. First time on and I have to say I think this is GREAT!!!! I am looking to lose 7 pounds by May 31st. ITS ON!!!!! Gonna put more pep in my step and drink loads of water. :happy:
  • cookvf
    cookvf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! My goal for May is 8-10 pounds. I just had my thyroid removed due to cancer and I am getting back into my regular routine, which includes running, weight lifting, insanity and p90x workouts. I am actually feeling myself again!

Good luck everyone with your goals! You can do it!
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Lose 5 and lower my BF!! Wishing all the best and LET'S GETTER DONE!!!:drinker:
  • deez2015
    deez2015 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hoping for 8 lbs!
  • DawnM62
    DawnM62 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My goal is 8lbs for May
  • NicoleZ1515
    NicoleZ1515 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im leaving for a cruise on May 20th, so I'll hope for 4 lbs by then. Im hoping to do well on the cruise, but not sure if I'll lose!
  • row_rivers
    row_rivers Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am very new to this and I am looking to meet some people with common goals. I am going to lose 7 lbs in May, bringing my weight down to 133lbs. And since I don't want to depend entirely on the scale for progress, I also want to be able to dead lift 100 lbs 6x in one set by the end of May.

Thanks for creating this group! I look forward to everyone's updates by the end of May.
  • bktibbetts
    bktibbetts Posts: 140
    Options
    I've been on a slight plateau since March... so my goal would be to get off that plateau and loose another 6 lbs. by the end of May. Would love to do 10 - since that is what I had been averaging since I started my journey in January. PLUS, I want to start the C25K program.
  • Oops25
    Oops25 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My goal is 8 pounds.. I hope I do not skip workouts and stick to eating lesser calories per day..
  • Kimbosbc
    Kimbosbc Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi all. May 31st is my birthday so this is going to be a special challenge for me. I am currently sitting at 212, down from 260 in December 2011. My goal is drop more than 12 pounds and be under 200 by May 31st. I know that I am going to have to work hard to hit it, but then again, I know no other way. Good luck to you all!
  • igoharder92
    Options
    seven pounds would be awesome for me but no less than 5 :)
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    5 pounds is my goal, although more would of course be nice :-)
    I also have a goal of being able to run a 5k.
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 lbs by May 31st, but will be happy with 6 lbs!:smile:

^^ this :)
  • amybaker27
    Options
    My goal is to lose 8 pounds by the end of May.

9656042.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • _jh_
    _jh_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10 lbs by the end of May.