Where are you now?

Options
Hello everyone just checking in to see how everyone is doing and where everyone is at. Im on week 8 EZ 45 I so love this workout and this is the first time I have gotten this far. Hope everyone is pressing play

Replies

• brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi Week 12! :)
  • Linds569
    Linds569 Posts: 5
    Options
    Starting week 6 today! Had to take 12 days off due to an infection but I started back up a couple days ago. The first workout after taking so much time off was really rough but I felt back to normal during the next day's workout.
  • hwaterhouse
    hwaterhouse Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on the first week of the Prep Schedule. Just did the Tone 30. From other comments in this group I was worried I wouldn't like it but I did. I guess I'll see how I feel when I've done it for weeks on end.
  • badgranola
    badgranola Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 of my Turbofire hybrid program (TF/CLX) however I have done week three, THREE times because of slacking off and taking one too many rest days in the middle of that week. I'm loving it so far! :)
  • LisaEileen
    LisaEileen Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I did 3 weeks of the Prep Schedule then realized I was more fit than I thought and moved onto the regular schedule. I'm at the end of week 3 or the regular schedule now. LOVE it! Nothing feels better than getting through HIIT 25!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I am back at the beginning. I have had TF for months and did it on and off with Chalean Extreme then took a break to give NROL4W a try. I do like NROL but I feel actually completing CLX 1st will help be more efficient with another lifting program. I am going to try doing a CLX/TF hybrid now.
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Week two, did HIIT 20 today. I really enjoy this one!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I made up my own plan

Monday-Fire 30/ABS
    Tuesday-Sprint Drills/ Weights
    Wednesday- Fire 45/ABS
    Thursday-Sprint Drills/Weights
    Saturday- Fire 55/ABS
    Sunday- Fire 55/ Weights

This is only my 2nd week doing it. havent seen much of a loss, but I keep pushing play