Lets do this!!

Options
MsB2bSkinny
MsB2bSkinny Posts: 44 Member
May 1st starting over once again with the 30DS. Who's with me???

Replies

• Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am still Shredding just not daily. I do 3x a week... I am so swamped with work and now summer is coming and I'll be running like crazy LOL

Keep us posted on your progress though!!

Good luck
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    I'm down!! I just Started today! I can't wait to join everyone again. I'm 98% healthy and ready to start doing this again. I would love to have/share support.
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Great. I gained this month..3 pounds so I NEED all the support I can get!! :)
  • djuniteus
    Options
    I gained about 5 in my 2 months off. I was ready to start working out again.
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Started a day early. Got day 1 done last night. Felt really good. Day 2 I'm ready for ya :)
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Day 2 Complete and had extra energy to put in a Tae Bo workout. Love this feeling :0
  • djuniteus
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Thank You. I feel so good. Yesterday was Day 3. I feel like I'm finally going to do it this time and I can't wait to see the results :)
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Day 4 COMPLETE. I struggled with this one but I made it through.
  • djuniteus
    Options
    Awesome!! I'm glad for you!! We can do this together!! I just wished I still posted as much as I use to. I am doing the shred I just forget to post on the shred. I haven't been logging my food or workouts.
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    You are doing great. I look forward to reading your post. Yesterday was day 5 for me...it was hard but I finished it. Today was family time and we were going to go for a long walk but we got rained out :( but I did get a 30 minute workout in. I got my mom and aunt and cousin to try Tae Bo. Tomorrow should be my rest day but I want to complete 6 days of the shred.
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Started round 2 today.

I can't believe that instead of feeling that I was gonna die, I actually felt that I was strong!!! Amazing feeling!

Still not sure if I'll do 30 days in a row or not. First round I did Mon-Fri. This one I'm thinking Sundays off, or straight through... We shall see.

Keep up,everyone!
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    I think i'm going to do sundays off also. Give my body a break :) Keep up the great work!!
  • djuniteus
    Options
    Having the time off is great! I didn't like doing it everyday the first time, but did it to say I could/did. I have had two days off so far. One by choice the other I just couldn't find time to do it. I'm going to try and just get it in on the weekdays and try to Saturday. That way I don't get burnt out. I did start logging again. YEAH!! I am eating more than I use to but I will still log and get this weight off. We are strong ladies. Have a great night.
  • SassyJuliana
    Options
    All I have to say is: WE ROCK!!!

Great job, you guys, and our day off is right around the corner (kinda, sorta!) ;)
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Day 7 Complete and feeling stronger everyday :) Hope everyone is doing well.
  • djuniteus
    Options
    You two are Wonderful!! I love having people to do my workouts with. Great job!! Glad your doing well Mrs B. It will get easier with every day. You only have 23 more days. You've made it through the hardest part. Week 1. And your doing Fantastic. Bye Ladies
  • SassyJuliana
    Options
    Ms B, you are doing wonderful! And trust me: you will be even more amazed about the things you THINK you can't do, but eventually you'll be like "no problem!!!"

C, thanks for always cheering me on!
  • MsB2bSkinny
    Options
    Thanks you wonderful two :) I decided to put my scale away and wait until day 30 to weigh myself. I've been weighing myself every morning and so far it hasn't moved but i'm not going to let that discourage me!!!!

-Lynette-
  • djuniteus
    Options
    Hello Lynette!

I'm Craig if I haven't introduced myself to you before. I had realized I didn't know your name when I wrote Ms B. Lol.

Putting the scale away is a great idea. The first week I gained 5lbs but this week it has come of and a couple more. Don't get discouraged if you don't lose to much. You will feel better i promise and you will be able to say you finished a cycle of the 30DS.

Juliana its my pleasure. I love doing it. It makes me feel good.