Diablo 3

Options
InvidiaXII
InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
Anyone else play the beta yet? I checked it out this weekend-- looking mighty good so far. The demon hunter is sooo much fun, not to mention awesome looking. I know what costume I'll be making for the next con I go to :)

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Yes! Got to level 13 last night! I love it! Can't wait for the game to come out!
  • ChristineandRoxy
    ChristineandRoxy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i have watched it but not played!!!! i cant wait!!!! i pre ordered it tho so im gonna be playing soon enough
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    After much procrastination, I finally attempted to install the beta client on Sat... then ran into issues due to a pretty old PC. Fiddled with stuff a little, updated things here and there... and eventually got it wrking! Completed beta with a Barb & DH (though they are both at like lv 7 or 8) - gonna b wrking on the rest of the cheeves till I leave for vacation this coming Sat. Keeping fingers crossed tt I'll b able to get them b4 it ends!

So gonna b playing the Barb when the servers go LIVE.

Wanna coop anyone? PST me for Battle Tag ID :wink:
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm going Demon Hunter but I'm going to wait till they release the game. I'm skipping the beta this time around since I have way too many games to play still havent opened up Skyrim yet :laugh:

Also, I played the Diablo 2 beta and still have the CD they mailed me =)
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've played the beta and I think it's going to be a pretty sweet game! I played the demon hunter but I'm so tired of range attacks (mostly mages or hunters on WoW) that I went for the monk and I kicked *kitten*! :D Can't wait for the game itself!
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I played it a little bit on Sunday, just as a tease. I plan on getting it for sure and MONKing it up right away.
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I got to play a bit of the beta and I am very excited! The environments are gorgeous and I had ton of fun whacking away on my Barb :).
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I played a decent amount about a month ago. Can't decide between the monk or the demon hunter. gahh!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I played a monk for a bit this weekend. Was pretty fun =)
  • BaristaX
    BaristaX Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    everyone want's to be a demon hunter!
    where's the love for the witch doctor?

Add me as a friend if you plan on getting D3, would be cool to help out or get help from fellow MFP'ers
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I'm getting it but I'll be super slow in leveling with the amount of play time I'll be doing. lol. Gaming is kinda a dark vice I am dealing with. I enjoy gaming alot but I am always wary about going down that dark abyss and getting addicted like I was in the past.

As for the class, no idea what I am playing as.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I never got into Diablo. Not a fan of the click and move system.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I was a huge fan of diablo when it came out
    Then when Diablo 2 came out, I played way too much
    Now Diablo 3? Come at me bro
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I will play this only on weekends or fear that it will get in the way of my marriage, my kids, my friends and my gym time. I don't want to end up like the kids in South Park when they got into WoW.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I've preordered it, but am new to Diablo so trying to read up on it before 15th!