Prayers & Support Needed

Options
My Fitness Pals, I need your prayers. Next month (May) I will began college at San Diego Christian College with a major in Christian Ministries. My ultimate goal is to achieve a Master Degree in Christian Counseling. Although, I am a license minister for the state of North Carolina and will become fully ordained Nationally in November, it is my ultimate quest to expand my horizons by doing the will of God, even if it mean I have to go back to school. The thing is, I've been out of college for years and there are so many term and thesis papers I will have to type. My friends this is where you come into play. The bible says, "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20. So I ask that you do just that, join with me in prayer. Thanks in advance for your love and support!

Replies

• Ksumare
    Ksumare Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Already done, in JESUS' name, Amen. You have the victory sis. I have been there and made it out on the other side. Praising God for your degree today! Congrats.
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    I joined you in prayer! God bless!
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Prayin 4 ya!!!!
  • evangelistbynum
    evangelistbynum Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies for your support!
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Praying for God to guide your steps! :)
  • SummerMarie77
    SummerMarie77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just prayed for you,hugs
  • evangelistbynum
    evangelistbynum Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the prayers!
  • zfaulk01
    zfaulk01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amen! I think that is wonderful, You will excell beyond what you ever dreamed you could do, just study and continue to walk by faith and not by sight, I'm in agreement with you.:smile: