Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Goals For May

Replies

• JJacks23
    JJacks23 Posts: 19
    I would love to lose ten pounds by the end of May but I would be happy with at least 7. Wish me luck =)
  • afunderburgh
    afunderburgh Posts: 3 Member
    My goal for May is to drop 12 lbs. No less, but I will be fine with more. I plan on doing this by staying below my calorie goal of 1200 a day, working out 5 times a week and burning 600 or more calories a day from the workout.

I dont really call it a diet, I call it getting sexy. Ive lost 48 lbs since Jan 16th just by working out and watching my calories and fat...my plan was 60 pounds in 6 months. So far Ive lost 46 lbs, I'm almost there!!!
  • elizabethdc89
    elizabethdc89 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm going to put a goal of 7.0 lbs by May 30 (last weigh in in May)
  • AmberClare_X
    AmberClare_X Posts: 14 Member
    GadgetMonster - OF COURSE you can do it! Very best of luck. Hope you can tell us you've done it by this time next month!

Afunderburgh - Well done on your weight loss so far! 48lbs in 3months is FANTASTIC! And I like the idea of calling it getting sexy rather than dieting!

CEC68 - Welcome! I'm new too - but like you I need the accountability!

Amber
  • stewartk2005
    stewartk2005 Posts: 5 Member
    I would love to lose 10 lbs by May 31st, but will be happy with 6 lbs!:smile:
  • secz
    secz Posts: 8 Member
    Hi. First time on and I have to say I think this is GREAT!!!! I am looking to lose 7 pounds by May 31st. ITS ON!!!!! Gonna put more pep in my step and drink loads of water. :happy:
  • cookvf
    cookvf Posts: 7 Member
    Hello! My goal for May is 8-10 pounds. I just had my thyroid removed due to cancer and I am getting back into my regular routine, which includes running, weight lifting, insanity and p90x workouts. I am actually feeling myself again!

Good luck everyone with your goals! You can do it!
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Lose 5 and lower my BF!! Wishing all the best and LET'S GETTER DONE!!!:drinker:
  • deez2015
    deez2015 Posts: 54 Member
    hoping for 8 lbs!
  • DawnM62
    DawnM62 Posts: 60 Member
    My goal is 8lbs for May
  • NicoleZ1515
    NicoleZ1515 Posts: 27 Member
    Im leaving for a cruise on May 20th, so I'll hope for 4 lbs by then. Im hoping to do well on the cruise, but not sure if I'll lose!
  • row_rivers
    row_rivers Posts: 92 Member
    Hello,

I am very new to this and I am looking to meet some people with common goals. I am going to lose 7 lbs in May, bringing my weight down to 133lbs. And since I don't want to depend entirely on the scale for progress, I also want to be able to dead lift 100 lbs 6x in one set by the end of May.

Thanks for creating this group! I look forward to everyone's updates by the end of May.
  • bktibbetts
    bktibbetts Posts: 131 Member
    I've been on a slight plateau since March... so my goal would be to get off that plateau and loose another 6 lbs. by the end of May. Would love to do 10 - since that is what I had been averaging since I started my journey in January. PLUS, I want to start the C25K program.
  • Oops25
    Oops25 Posts: 68 Member
    My goal is 8 pounds.. I hope I do not skip workouts and stick to eating lesser calories per day..
  • Kimbosbc
    Kimbosbc Posts: 143 Member
    Hi all. May 31st is my birthday so this is going to be a special challenge for me. I am currently sitting at 212, down from 260 in December 2011. My goal is drop more than 12 pounds and be under 200 by May 31st. I know that I am going to have to work hard to hit it, but then again, I know no other way. Good luck to you all!
  • seven pounds would be awesome for me but no less than 5 :)
  • 5 pounds is my goal, although more would of course be nice :-)
    I also have a goal of being able to run a 5k.
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    I would love to lose 10 lbs by May 31st, but will be happy with 6 lbs!:smile:

^^ this :)
  • My goal is to lose 8 pounds by the end of May.

9656042.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • _jh_
    _jh_ Posts: 29 Member
    My goal is to lose 10 lbs by the end of May.