Hello

Options
LLCoolBean
LLCoolBean Posts: 40 Member
Im going to be 6 weeks pp on Friday so Im stoked to be back working out. Went for my first run pp yesterday, 2.25 miles it was great! Anyway Im glad to be joining this group and looking forward to running my first 1/2 marathon, well first race ever in Nov

Replies

• LLCoolBean
    Options
    I should also add that I gained 40lbs during my pregnancy and have lost 20lbs since giving birth. I have another 20lbs to be at pre-pregnancy weight and another 12lbs that I was off from my goal weight at that point.
  • athenagold
    athenagold Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there, can't wait til I'm at 6 weeks to start working out, well done on the run x
  • acurtis82
    acurtis82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am 5 weeks pp and went on my first run a couple days ago. It felt GREAT! only 2 miles, but i was able to go the next day also and I plan on going today! :) I signed up for my first triathalon at the end of July. It's coming up quick! eek! I would love to lose 50 pounds by this time next year. I lost the normal initial fluid + baby + water weight from the pregnancy (about 15-20lbs), but the scale won't go down much. I am soley b feeding, but still nothing. After starting MFP, I realized my eating habits were a little "off center." Hoping this helps. :)
  • kimmers99
    kimmers99 Posts: 38
    Options
    Im really excited to start running again. I'm 3 weeks post partum after a c section so I have a few more weeks to wait. I'm wondering how far I will be able to run. I feel so out of shape. Today will be day one of counting calories again. I tried a few days already and gave up. Hoping to stick with it this time.

13 pounds to lose till pre pregnancy and another 8 after that till goal weight.
  • kimmers99
    kimmers99 Posts: 38
    Options
    Also hoping to run 1/2 marathon at the end of summer!!!
  • LLCoolBean
    Options
    Im breastfeeding too it doesnt seem to be helping me much either, I dont produce a whole lot though just enough for baby. I have been struggling to pull anything extra to try and get a supply stored
  • runningmamaof2
    Options
    I am 6-weeks postpartum after a c-section and just had my first postpartum workout today. Hoping to get a run in tomorrow!! Six weeks of not being able to exercise has been killing me. I am doing my 5th half marathon in August and one in September and maybe one in October or November but haven't decided yet.
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! I'm 3 weeks postpartum today, but I've been thinking about doing some Leslie Sansone walking workouts until I feel strong enough to get back into tae bo or turbojam. :)