Going Insane

Options
mammakisses
mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
So today I started the Insanity Program. Anyone want to join me? I'm sure most of us have at least 60 days before the big day. I have exactly 60 days before my cousin's bachelorette party. Come on ladies let's go insane!

Replies

• alicialee05
    alicialee05 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I tried insanity and it was wayyyy too high impact for me.

I'm about halfway through week 2 of P90X though, which is going much better!

Good luck to you!
  • mammakisses
    Options

Good luck to you!

Oh I know I did the warm up before the Fit test and I was panting. I'll do what I can and I guess eventually I will get better. At 140.00$ I better make it work.
  • alicialee05
    alicialee05 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Good luck to you!

Oh I know I did the warm up before the Fit test and I was panting. I'll do what I can and I guess eventually I will get better. At 140.00$ I better make it work.

I hear ya.. thankfully i borrowed it so i didnt have to pay to try it.

Doesnt beach body have a 30 day guarantee or something? so if you find out you dont like it you could always return it
  • mammakisses
    Options

Good luck to you!

I hear ya.. thankfully i borrowed it so i didnt have to pay to try it.

Doesnt beach body have a 30 day guarantee or something? so if you find out you dont like it you could always return it

Today was my second day and I did most of the workout. I gave it my all until I just couldn't do anymore. I'm happy with my effort even if I didn't finish it. I was hot all day after probebly because my metabolism was in high gear. I don't think I'll return it since I imagine that I will get in better shape and eventually be able to finish it. I might need to keep doing the first month DVDs for longer though.
  • MargotAllen
    Options
    I'm going to start Insanity May 1st. I'm really excited and scared at the same time! But I want to get in the best shape for my wedding. :)