week 3, day 4

meka2206
meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
Hello Champs!!

Today is a really dificult day for me and my workouts due to the fact that I feel like CRAP and I'm getting sick :((

I hope everyone enjoys their day, and do well with their workouts..I will try to get my lil work out in today..probably just the pushups and crunches, but thankfully it's better than nothing

Replies

• shaylasade
    shaylasade Posts: 28 Member
    There's nothing wrong with letting your body rest a little. Especially if you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!
  • meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    There's nothing wrong with letting your body rest a little. Especially if you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks hon!! I appreciate it :)
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 130 Member
    Just take a break today and jump back in when you're ready. Its nothing wrong with letting your body (and mind) rest. Hope you feel better soon!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    I hope u feel better!!! I sis good today! Stayed below on my carbs, drank my water, had my veggies and had my workout!!! I am also having a hard time because my hubby grandma will be getting disconnectwd from life support tomorrow so if u ck my diary, u will see that i over ate chocolate chip cookies!!! Ugh....well tomorrow i will try not to let stress get to me!!! U girls have a great night...see u tomorrow!
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Sorry I have been absent lately... Was under the weather the last few days..not feeling 100% just yet but getting better for sure :))
    Scales were showing a decrease today which is great and looking forward to getting some exercise in hopefully later today or first thing tomorrow..depending on how my body feels :) )
  • xoTLCxo
    Ok guys,
    I decided today that because I have been sick and missed a bunch of workouts, I am just going to do the treadmill for the remainder of this week , and I am going to restart the 30DS on Sunday,this will also give me the chance to take some before pics :)
    Let me know what you all think...
  • xoTLCxo
    Changed my mind lol :)
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Aww, I hope you fell better soon!

I'm getting ready to go to the gym..can any one of you suggest what machines/what should I do while I'm there? I'm stuck on the elliptical...