Anyone in the New Hanover County/Wilmington area?

Options
Hi, I'm new to the group. I currently live in the Hickory area, however I will soon be moving to the Wilmington area for a new job. I was just wondering if there were any others from that area on here that I could connect with!

Replies

• HealthyLivingKathy
    HealthyLivingKathy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I wish I was closer to the beach LOL. I'm in Hillsborough.
  • cdgliz
    cdgliz Posts: 16
    Options
    I am. I live in Hampstead. Do you work out at a gym/studio or at home? I work out at Flow Fitness in Wilmington.
  • MeTime37
    MeTime37 Posts: 29
    Options
    I live in Wilmington :O) Been here almost a year (May 28th). You'll love it, especially during the summer, you have a choice of beaches: Wrightsville, Kure & Carolina & your only 70 miles from N Mrytle. Do you have any youngins? Theres always lots of activities for them. My advice is to check into www.meetup.com & join some groups. Im in WOW (women of wilmington) & Circle of moms. Its great because you can meet others & its quicker to learn your way around. Do you know what area your going to be in? Your more than welcome to add me as a friend. Hope your transfer is quick & painless :O)
  • cdgliz
    cdgliz Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey local people, I am doing a new class tonight called Foxy Boxy - 6:30pm at Flow Fitness if anyone wants to come.