• dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!!! NMTZ for me tonight.

Happy Friday everybody :drinker:
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    TGIF!!!! JM is done! I was able to do 4 regular push-ups today :laugh: . The rest of them were the girl kind. I'm gonna try to hit it again tonight. Have a great day!!
  • rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I finally tried Level 2, Day 1 and it was NOT as bad as I feared. Some of the moves will take some time getting used to but it was not near as bad as Level 1 Day 1! Guess I'm gaining strength! Happy Friday to all!
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I finally tried Level 2, Day 1 and it was NOT as bad as I feared. Some of the moves will take some time getting used to but it was not near as bad as Level 1 Day 1! Guess I'm gaining strength! Happy Friday to all!

See - just a little faith is all it took. Well done you :happy:
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Day 10 of Level 2 this evening. Not sure if will progress to Level 3 tomorrow as I am still not doing all of the Natalie moves for Level 2.....I am still finding lots of the plank plyo moves too hard on my wrists. We shall see.........
  • RicochetRabbit
    Options
    30DS Level 2 Day 2..........wohoo.....I could really feel the difference in my shoulders this morning. Level 2 is feels more intense with the Cardio. I don't feel like I am getting much ab work. My form is not good. I do believe the knee circles on level one did me some good, so I continue those.

I am feeling good about this Challenge!! I am very happy to see all you guys sticking with it too!! :bigsmile:
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Day 12! I am doing my shred this afternoon. TGIF!!! Good luck everyone!
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    ah! i planned to do it this evening but I forgot we are going to a baseball game after work! ARRRG!! im half considering locking myself in an office during lunch and doing level one (less sweaty maybe?? LOL) off of youtube!! totally bummed!!!!!

i can't imagine its easy to do in dress pants ahahahahahaha
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Ha! I would not recommend doing the shred in dress pants! You co-workers would wonder why you came back from lunch all sweaty and out of breath!! That could start some office rumors! : )
    I plan to do mine this evening. I hope it works out. I normally do it very early morning before my hubby and 2 yr old wake up. Since I was unable to this morning (late night at hospital w/ family and then had to cook for a work thing this morning) I REALLY hope I can this afternoon! If not, I won't sweat it and just pick it up tomorrow AM. But I will try!
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Killed it at the gym today with Day 13 of my MTC program! Good job, folks!
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hey all! i haven't checked in, but I've still been on it. I'm on Week 2, Day 3 of Ripped in 30. It's pretty beastly, but I'm trying to stick it out. I am SO not feeling this Week 2 workout.
  • beautybandit1
    Options
    Starting all over! W1/D1, here I come.... Had too many distractions these past few weeks that were completely unforeseen. No excuses, I know... I just have to get used to keeping my exercise regimen on point even when "life" happens! So here we go once again... I'm ready to drop the last 5 I need before Memorial Day!
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Day 5 of L3 done!

I had to push through big time. I just wanted to take a nap instead. But, like always, I feel better and energized afterwards.

Not sure if I'll take a rest day this weekend. I want to get 30ds done with so I can start a new JM program. We'll see!

Have a good Friday, everyone. Keep it up!!
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Haven't checked in on week 2 of ripped in 30 harder than one but ill make myself do it.
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    I did Level 2 of 30 DS for the first time today...WOW! It's going to take a long time before I can do this level! It is a knee killer for me. Hopefully I'll get stronger over the next couple of weeks!
  • KM1970
    KM1970 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in every day, but still doing JM videos. stepped on the scale this morning and 3 lbs lost...12 since March 12. I am still doing Ripped level 4 and 6 week 6 pack plus incorporating no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism circuits each day as well.

I finish Ripped next week and 6 week 6 pack. I am deciding what to do next. I love ripped so much I may do it again, but I just bought Killer Buns and Thighs so I will use that as well.
  • violetfleuri
    violetfleuri Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    30DS Workout 2, Day 1... done! Not done perfectly, but done!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Just done Day 2, Level 2 :drinker: