Introducing myself

Options
Hey everybody!!!! I'm Jessica, 25, from corpus christi tx lol you would think living here I would be fitter but corpus was on the fattest cities in the country list for a reason.............not many people workout.

So I decided to quit smoking, eat healthier, and get moving!!!!! 21 days smoke free and now a WATP LOVER omg I love her videos so much. They are easy but not so easy you don't get a sweat. Right now I only have 1 of her videos but I also love to download them from the internet......for free......MY HUSBAND DOES IT lol I don't. I just tell him if he can find it lol

I'm planning to actually buy the new one though, heard it's rather challenging!!!

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    The new video is great - Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan. This is programmable - you pick & choose the miles you want to do. There are also 5 segments for strength/streching. Fun to mix it up.

I found Leslie 3 years ago - I would never stick to an exercise plan before - FINALLY found something I can stick with!

Congratulations on quitting smoking. Quite an accomplishment, way to go!
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I have been walking with Leslie for over a year now and have a serious addiction to her DVD's. I think I have 17 of them now, and yes, use and enjoy every one of them!

I highly recommend the new one TeaBea mentioned - Ultimate 5 day walk plan. Lots of ways to mix up the miles and segments. I love the arms segment.

Big congrats on quitting smoking - that is a huge accomplishment and I admire your strength to do so.

Join us in our monthly walk challenge! Feel free to jump right into April and we will start another one on May 1.

Happy walking!
  • blessedmom1102
    blessedmom1102 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I everyone I'm 27 and weight 196.4 as of today!! Please add me!
  • krenwren
    krenwren Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have been walking with Leslie for about six months. I LOVE her DVD's, I have several that I got for a good price on ebay. The walk slim 5 mile tape is awesome. I can't believe what good aerobic shape it gets you into. I ran/walked a 5K in March and averaged 13 minute miles, so much easier than jogging and still a great workout. You will love it! one mile, two miles it doesn't matter just get moving!!!