Challenge day 14

Options
Eb155
Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
Hey Everyone!!! Hope you're doing well with Jillian! Got my Lv 2 Day 5 out plus a little extra cardio, and some much needed stretching!! Keep up the fantastic work, have a great Day!!

Replies

• lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I guess everyone is sleeping in or resting today! I'm getting JM. My abs are still sore but other than that I'm good! Today is day 14 of the challenge and I've managed to do JM for 9 of the 14. I gotta step it up! Enjoy the rest of yiour day!
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just got home from a 2 day dance competition. No JM for me today, it is a rest day. and I'm off to nap now, I am BEAT,

Enjoy your Sunday.
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm not resting today, I work out of an evening as I am busy in the day even at the weekends (doing all the stuff I don't have time to fit in the working week mostly!). I did take a day off yesterday though as it was my wedding anniversary and we went out for meal, but I am back on plan again today.

It's supposed to be my last day on Level 2 today, but having looked at Level 3 earlier on I am not sure I'm ready for the transition yet :noway: However, I felt the same about Level 2 and didn't find that as bad as I thought I would when changed (it is still REALLY tough 9 days later though!) so I might give it a go tomorrow and just see......... if it's tooooo ghastly, I can always step back to Level 2 for a few more days then give it another crack.

Good on you ladies for stepping up to the plate on a Sunday too - keep up the good work :happy:
  • nannanorem
    nannanorem Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I was sick:sick: last week and lost my motivation. :frown: Just starting to get back to feeling better. I think I am going to have to start all over again :sad:
  • Monica1217
    Options
    day 2 Level 2 .Got todays workout in this morning when I say I was sweating I was pouring..if I dont see results in the end of this challenge I am going to be highly pissed....because i feel as if I am busting my butt and I think im gonna add back my hiit runing on the tread mill ive been slacking on that my fiance is just going to have to understand im trying to look good in my pics and in my dress...im super determined..happy shredding guys :)
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I didn't get my Jillian workout in today. My abs are sore from 6 Week Six-Pack yesterday, and I spent the entire day today out in my yard: mowing, raking, pulling weeds... then I came inside to move furniture. My motto is "No Excuses", but I figure I got a good burn on today and will resume my Jillian workouts tomorrow.

Love this group :smile:
  • RicochetRabbit
    Options
    Went out of town for 3 days. No exercise except walking. Eating bad stuff plus beer. :drinker: Had a wonderful time!!

I have missed 3 days out of 14. I have to go into work early this week. Messing up my scheduled morning workouts. I will be working out at night.

New swimsuits delivered while I was gone. :noway:
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Starting week 3 of Ripped in 30 tomorrow...did week 2 for 5 days; took this weekend off. Been feeling really beat all the way around and just said the hell with it. Praying hard to see some results here in two weeks..I've been busting my *kitten* these past two weeks and for the most part I've been on track with my food.
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a scheduled rest day for me, but I ran, biked, and walked my dogs for forever. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I'm so upset with myself that I didn't continue. It's been two weeks already, 2 more weeks to go and I'm still on level 1 :( That's okay, it's never too late for me to start.
  • rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I skipped Jillian today but did use the elliptical for 30 minutes. Back to Jill tomorrow!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I so did not want to do it last last but I pushed through it and made it, would be so easy to give up at this point. :ohwell:
  • amara0118
    amara0118 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Did the 30DS and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism for Sunday. Had a rough week but starting off the new one strong.