new to the group

Options
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Crissy. I'm a 28 year old stay at home mother to 2 little girls (a 4 year old and a 4 month old). My main goal is to get healthier and tone up quite a bit (especially after giving birth in December) I love that I stumbled across this group and look forward to getting to know you all!

Replies

• SummerMarie77
    SummerMarie77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Crissy ! I'm Summer and I'm new too.Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • 1carlyj
    1carlyj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me as well.
  • natural4ever2010
    natural4ever2010 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Angelia and I recently turned 40 and although I get a lot of compliments I still am not at the goal that I would like and I am ready to get in shape and feel better about myself. I am now natural so my hair is not an issue to not work out so I feel that I am equipped to get in shape and do great.I am looking for friends and motivation.
  • vegagirl2012
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well. I am also currently a stay at home mom of 2 (for the time being). I have a 3 1/2 year old who will be 4 in August & my daughter just turned one last month so I'm also trying to lose the weight from my last pregnancy.