What's your motivation?

Options
Ksumare
Ksumare Posts: 62 Member
I have been doing ok with eating and ok with exercise...but that's the problem I've just been doing ok. I have been sooooo ultra motivated before but I feel it starting to slump. Is anyone else experiencing that. I dont want to quit by far, I just feel a little less zealous and want to get out of that. How do you get yourself motivated??? What things can we do daily to stay PUMPED up about losing these lbs?

Replies

• editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You can enter a challenge on mfp, or a challenge you create, or a challenge with *real* friends. You can look at the before/after pics on the success forums. You can look at your old cloths, or list your old problems (huffing up the steps, knee trouble, no energy...). You could read back through your excited posts and notes. But my greatest motivation is reading the truth of God as it deals with who I am in Christ. Wow!! There's a post in the Made to Crave group that has a list of what God says I AM! WooHoo! Makes me wanna dance some calories away! I am free to do this battle. Life isn't a spiritual playground, but a spiritual battlefield. Lack of motivation is just a trick of the enemy. Tell him to take a hike and then take one yourself with Jesus. You can't help but be motivated by His presence. (I have been there....and I will look back here next time I slack in my desire to fix up the temple!) I cannot wait for all the motivating ideas to come!!!
  • SummerMarie77
    SummerMarie77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great topic ! I really like Nonnalynn's reply especially telling the enemy to" take a hike " The enemy doesn't want us to succeed with getting healthy and feeling good but too bad because we are overcomers through CHRIST JESUS.