Goals For May

Options

Replies

• sc5351
    sc5351 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 8 pounds in May. It'll be hard work and I'm going to commit to logging meals and exercise.
  • angelajonesdynasty
    angelajonesdynasty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started using this site. My goal is to lose 8 pounds in May. I look forward to the encouragement here!
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I think my goal is 4-5lb for May. I just restarted this whole weight loss thing, and in the past have lost the weight slow. So I don't want to set my heights too high for the first week! :)
  • kimberly130
    kimberly130 Posts: 166
    Options
    Id say 5lbs for may with a total goal of 15 by August, so this should be a great start! This is my 2nd go round for my last and final mini goal :happy:
  • miss84
    miss84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, i'v just joined your group, hoping it will give me a bit of motivation!
    I am heading off on a 5 weeks holiday to Asia, and so want to be bikini ready for the beach!!
    My aims are to cut down on alcohol or start drinking more calorie friendly drinks... and keep away from processed foods. Also want to improve my fitness.. i used to be a regular at group fitness training, but now its getting cold I'm trying to use my treadmill more.. good luck everyone!
  • AmberClare_X
    AmberClare_X Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Miss84 - I know how you feel! I'm going to the Dominican Republic exactly 8 weeks today with my partner so I need that bikini body!

Kimbosbc - Everyone wants to look and feel great on their birthday! Good luck to you!
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 part goal for May this morning I weighed in at 178LBS.
    1st goal Birthday May 12th weigh in at 165LBS.
    2nd goal May 29th weigh in at 155LBS.

This is going to take some serious dedication but I am so wanting and needing to accomplish this.
  • miss84
    miss84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    AmberClare_X - nice!!! Well I plan to leave in 5.5 weeks time.. so we can count down together, though, sorry I'l be on holidays before you! Guess that means you have more time to work out! Im heading to Indonesia, Vietnam and possible Thailand.. I love it there :)
  • secz
    secz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Heeeyyyy!! I am excited to get started . . . . want to wish everyone the best. going to start by shopping this weekend for all the RIGHT foods and gearing myself up to workout at the gym 4x a week and do tapes at home the other two!!!! LETS GET READY TO LOSE SOME LBS!!!!!!
  • secz
    secz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Forgot . . . my goal is 145lbs . . . . I am going to weigh in on Tuesday!!
  • charlottey22
    charlottey22 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    4 weigh in days in may so i would like to loose 4 lbs x
  • lgalloway1940
    lgalloway1940 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My goal for May is to lose 6lbs. Wish me luck!!
  • jmseeyore
    jmseeyore Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My goal for May is at least 8 pounds.
  • jasperann
    jasperann Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My weight loss goals for May are 5lbs, but really my goal for May is to be active. I am aiming for 3500 calories burned in a week, working out 6 days a week that is about 600 a day. For me that is really possible, I burn about 600 for doing the elliptical for an hour.

So the month of May is all about Effort for me, I will see the results in time. :wink:
  • bsdive
    bsdive Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Goals for the month of May:
    Lose 8 pounds
    workout at least 5 days a week
    No candy (Easter killed me with all of the candy)
  • emkelly27
    emkelly27 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    my goal is to get fit and my plans are to run a mile, build muscle, and eat healthy, and keep my same diet just a small change to be healthier!
  • whollybologna
    whollybologna Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My goal is 22 lbs. I know it seems like a lot, but I will be having a baby in the not too distant future and MFP has really been helping me get back on track.
  • n0bail02
    n0bail02 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My goals for the month of May are loosing 8 pounds (hope so) and mainly getting in a routine to workout early in the morning at least 5 days a week. Good luck everyone !!
  • Linny055
    Linny055 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal for May is to kick-start my weight loss into high gear... or at least get off the plateau I've been on for a month.

May Weight Loss Goal: 5lbs
    Calorie Goal: 1200
    Exercise: 30+ min dog hike daily

Back in February I challenged myself to "30 by 30"... loose thirty pounds by my 30th birthday in August. So far I'm just about on track, but quickly getting discouraged by the plateau. I NEED TO DO THIS!

Good luck everyone!
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 5.
    exercize 6 days a week for a min. of 60 minutes a day

Oh ya...and I want to look good for my sons wedding June 2