weigh in day

Options
meka2206
meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
LAddiiieesss!!!

I lost 4.1 lbs this week!!! My goal was to only lose 3 and I over exceeded...yaaayyyy!!

SW: 226
Wweek2: 222.4
Wweek3: 218.3
GW:180

How did everyone one else do for week 3??

Replies

• makeupartist12
    Options
    GREAT JOB! I almost got 3lbs.... I hit 2.8lbs this week!!

SW:233.4lbs
    W1: 232.2lbs
    W2: 231lbs
    CW: 228.2lbs
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    that's great! Keep up the good work ladies!!

As some of you know, I'm on scale punishment by one of my friends so I let her keep my scale. She gave it back yesterday so I could weigh in today and the freakin battery is DEAD! I was so upset this morning b/c I really wanted to see if I had lost anything but I guess I have to weigh in after I get a new battery. TOM is here so maybe it's a good thing that the battery is dead b/c I probably would've broke it! lol

Good luck to everyone else!!!
  • 123chichin
    Options
    Will do it tomorrow or Wednesday as I'm still on shark week :-(
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    SW: 139lbs
    4/16: 136.6 (-2.4)
    4/23: 139 (+2.4)
    4/30: 140 (+1)

This is frustrating! Ok so I had gotten down to to 136.2lbs by last tue or so and then cmae the whol event of my hubbys grandma getting sick and passing away! Didnt eat supper good but not horribly bad. I am sure some is water weight! I have also noticed that when I start Jillians 50 min No More Trouble Zones video I gain! I dont know if its because its 50 min of all strength training (no cardio) IDK!!!!!

This week will be a little crazy! On wednesday is the viewing for grandmas passing and thursday is the funeral! I am going to try very hard to workout every day and more than anything drink my water! That is usuallt what gets me! I forget my water intake! On a good day when I drink 10-13 cups of water...the next day I am down sometimes up to 3lbs!

Anyhow so here is the plan:
    1. Drink at least 10 cups of water!
    2. alternate between Jillians 30DS and No more trouble zones Mon- Sat.
    3. Sunday AM rest from Jillian but still do a 30 min walk/jog!
    4. Dont stuff my face due to stress or emotions!
    5. Stay under 1200 net calories
    6. Lose4-5lbs by monday!

Oh yeah I also took before pics since I will be rotating with these Jillian videos! I will take progress pics at the end of May!
  • meka2206
    Options
    SW: 139lbs
    4/16: 136.6 (-2.4)
    4/23: 139 (+2.4)
    4/30: 140 (+1)

This is frustrating! Ok so I had gotten down to to 136.2lbs by last tue or so and then cmae the whol event of my hubbys grandma getting sick and passing away! Didnt eat supper good but not horribly bad. I am sure some is water weight! I have also noticed that when I start Jillians 50 min No More Trouble Zones video I gain! I dont know if its because its 50 min of all strength training (no cardio) IDK!!!!!

This week will be a little crazy! On wednesday is the viewing for grandmas passing and thursday is the funeral! I am going to try very hard to workout every day and more than anything drink my water! That is usuallt what gets me! I forget my water intake! On a good day when I drink 10-13 cups of water...the next day I am down sometimes up to 3lbs!

Anyhow so here is the plan:
    1. Drink at least 10 cups of water!
    2. alternate between Jillians 30DS and No more trouble zones Mon- Sat.
    3. Sunday AM rest from Jillian but still do a 30 min walk/jog!
    4. Dont stuff my face due to stress or emotions!
    5. Stay under 1200 net calories
    6. Lose4-5lbs by monday!

Oh yeah I also took before pics since I will be rotating with these Jillian videos! I will take progress pics at the end of May!

I think that I will use your goals for the week as everyone's goals for the week i will change it up a bit, but it will b almost the same..sorry to hear about your loss and i know it was hard for everyone last week,even for myself!! we can continue to do this ladies!! keep up the hard work
  • meka2206
    Options
    GREAT JOB! I almost got 3lbs.... I hit 2.8lbs this week!!

SW:233.4lbs
    W1: 232.2lbs
    W2: 231lbs
    CW: 228.2lbs

To me...YOU HIT YOUR 3LBS GUHHHH!!!
    lol fantastic!! Way to work your lil *kitten* off last week! You deserve it keep up the good work lil lady
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I couldn't post this yesterday b/c the battery was dead in my scale but I lost 1.6 lbs this week!!!

SW: 219
    Wweek2: 219
    Wweek3: 217.4
    GW:190
    UGW: 180
  • meka2206
    Options
    I couldn't post this yesterday b/c the battery was dead in my scale but I lost 1.6 lbs this week!!!

SW: 219
    Wweek2: 219
    Wweek3: 217.4
    GW:190
    UGW: 180

WTG!!! I am sooo proud of each and every one of us!! This is a great group and I appreciate the motivation ladies!! KEEP up the hard work bc its paying off!