week 4

Options
meka2206
meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
Hello Ladies!!

I know I usually post earlier in the mornings, but I have had an amazing, but busy Monday!! I have the new goals for this week below. If you have any questions, please let me know. THANKS && keep up the hard work Champs!!

GOals for week 4:
1. Drink at least 10 cups of water
2. 50 push ups and 100 crunches/sit ups by the Sunday night
3. add an extra 5 min to stretching
4. STay within calorie goal and DO NOT eat back excersise calories!!!
5. continue with a fruit and veggie a day
6. Lose4-5lbs by monday!
7. Keep up the 30ds

I hope this can work with everyone!!

Replies

• msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! I'm in! Especially since I couldn't weigh in today. Good luck ladies!!!
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me!!!! Lets do this
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    qUESTION ABOUT THE EATING BACK THE EXERCISE CALORIES????? I TEND TO EAT SOME OF MINE BACK BECAUSE OF ALL THE READING OF HOW YOUR NET SHOULD NOT BE BELOW 1200.....ANY INPUT ON THAT?
  • meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    qUESTION ABOUT THE EATING BACK THE EXERCISE CALORIES????? I TEND TO EAT SOME OF MINE BACK BECAUSE OF ALL THE READING OF HOW YOUR NET SHOULD NOT BE BELOW 1200.....ANY INPUT ON THAT?

Personally, I've learned not to bc if you think about it, the calories that you consume a day could b 1200, but if you work out and it adds on an extra 300 calories it's almost like, what was the point of working out if you're eating back what you burned?? I been doing mfp for a while now, but have actually stuck to it for the past 5 months and me NOT eating my calories back is the reason y I have been able to lose 30lbs in 4mnths..IF you feel better by eating back, then do it, but i almost never eat at least 1200 calories a day..at the most 900-1100. I also try and eat 5 small healthy meals a day as well, soo i dont really have to eat big meals to hit my 1200 unless im eating out or something like that..it really just depends on your body type and metabolism is. if you have a really quick metabolism, then hitting your 1200+ calories will b no problem to lose weight with a workout regimen, but if you have a slow metabolism like myself, even if i hit 1200+ calories, the weight wont come off the way i want to if im eatting 3 big meals a day bc the extra 2 small snacks are not helping my metabolism to process when it has small amout of found in my body, which means im not burning any FATall.

Remember its 80% of what you eat that helps you lose weight, but the more calories you burn means the more your metabolism will catch up with what you eat. the less calories you burn the harder it will be to lose weight..

Hope this helps!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

I eat them.. there is no way I can eat only 1200.. not only do I think it isn't healthy to eat too low but I would feel starved. Gotta fuel the body for all the working out I do. I lost all my weight eating most, if not, all of my exercise calories back. MFP already adds a deficit to your daily calorie goal so that is why when you exercise it adds them back on to eat. It's a personal choice, obviously, so if you want to eat them good, if not, its your choice ;)