Challenge Day 16

Options
lilpe5512
lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
Day 16! Good day JM lovers! Suck that belly button in and GO!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• lilpe5512
    Options
    I'm starting on L2D1 of 30DS. Wish me luck!
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options

Good luck! You can do it! I always like how fast the first few days go on a new level because you are trying to learn all the moves! You will see great results from this level!
    Happy 16th! My back is MUCH better today. I took another poster's advice and am stretching some. I think I will be back up redicuously early tomorrow getting my Shred on! Good luck today everyone!
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    New JM BR workout #5 this morning. I am so sore form yesterday! Have a great day!
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Day2 of Level 3 tonight. First day was TOUGH, but I managed everything bar a couple of sit ups which I just couldn't suqeeze out! About half/half Anita or Natalie and surprisingly less sore than I thought I would be this morning.

I have decided to to this level 2 shred/2 cardio/2 shred/2 cardio/1rest as I do get very sore sometimes if I do it every day. Soooo one more day tonight then on to elliptical/bike/zumba for 2 days - having said that, if I am not too sore tomorrow, I may wel just continue the shred :wink:

We can do this ladies - no shame stick out that tush and burn!!!!!!!
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    skipped last night since i was feeling under the weather but am anxious to get back to it tonight!! I might officially start L3...although i will be sad to see L2 go....
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    Since starting with this group and increasing my calories 200 over what MFP gave me, I have lost 4 pounds!! What a great way to start a Tuesday morning!!
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Since starting with this group and increasing my calories 200 over what MFP gave me, I have lost 4 pounds!! What a great way to start a Tuesday morning!!

WOW!!! That is AWESOME!!!! Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I was lazy last night and only did 30DS Level 1. I got some good sleep last night which was much needed after Sunday nights drama. A drunk decided to "park" his truck in my ditch Sunday night just after I went to bed. He took out our mail box along with our recycling bin and trash can before he landed on the driver's side of the vehicle. He took off and I got to deal with the cops. At least he landed in the ditch and not our house. So now that I'm rested I plan on NMTZ tonight. That's my favorite one!!

I'm now moving into my 2nd month of Jillian!! Seeing very noticeable changes in my tummy and arms. Weight still not anywhere close to desirable but that will come with time.
  • AnnyaSB
    Options

Waa-hooo!!! Way to go. You are going to enjoy it - more challenging than Level 1, but results are more noticeable!
  • AnnyaSB
    Options
    skipped last night since i was feeling under the weather but am anxious to get back to it tonight!! I might officially start L3...although i will be sad to see L2 go....

I started Level 3 yesterday. It is much faster and more intense than Level 2, but surprisingly I am less achy than I expected to be this morning :smile: I will do my 10 days of this level, but (well for now anyway) I think Level 2 will be my regular workout as I did enjoy it - after the initial burn which I won't get again now :noway:

I am even considering upping my weights on some of the moves tonight - what a bad a88 huh :wink:

Good luck if you decide to move up - just look out for the shoulder burn, I am feeling it there more than anywhere today :ohwell:
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options

Sending you lots of luck!! I'm sure you'll do great :)
  • HodderAL
    Options
    Happy 16th! My back is MUCH better today. I took another poster's advice and am stretching some. I think I will be back up redicuously early tomorrow getting my Shred on! Good luck today everyone!

I'm glad that you're starting to feel better. My back has put me out of commission a few times during my journey. But... I always end up stronger :)
  • HodderAL
    Options

Congratulations! That's great news and I bet you're smiling ear to ear :) lol
  • HodderAL
    Options
    Another day done!! I love coming here and checking in with everyone :) I did 6 Week Six-Pack and Shred-It with Weights again. I enjoy both of those workouts so stick to them. I almost don't want to change my workouts, but I know I will eventually have to switch it up.
  • lilpe5512
    Options
    Thanks for all the support! JM can be a beast at times. I've been working on my push-ups and planks cause I see JM likes to throw those in. I looked at that 6W6P last week and I'm very afraid of it. I'm alternatng between 30DS and Shred it with Weights. I also checked out NMTZ :grumble: I don't know if I'm ready for 40 mins of JM yet!
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Thanks for all the support! JM can be a beast at times. I've been working on my push-ups and planks cause I see JM likes to throw those in. I looked at that 6W6P last week and I'm very afraid of it. I'm alternatng between 30DS and Shred it with Weights. I also checked out NMTZ :grumble: I don't know if I'm ready for 40 mins of JM yet!

40 Mins? Ehhhhhh- not so much! lol I love the 20 minute workout as I always feel like I can fit it in if it is 30 minutes or less! I think ripped in 30 (my next DVD) is the 20-24 minute deal too.
  • kaylyngt
    Options
    I was lazy last night and only did 30DS Level 1. I got some good sleep last night which was much needed after Sunday nights drama. A drunk decided to "park" his truck in my ditch Sunday night just after I went to bed. He took out our mail box along with our recycling bin and trash can before he landed on the driver's side of the vehicle. He took off and I got to deal with the cops. At least he landed in the ditch and not our house. So now that I'm rested I plan on NMTZ tonight. That's my favorite one!!

I'm now moving into my 2nd month of Jillian!! Seeing very noticeable changes in my tummy and arms. Weight still not anywhere close to desirable but that will come with time.

So glad he only took out your mail box and trash bins!! The weight will come off soon enough! I've been doing Jillian for over a month as well and mine just started coming off. I can't wait to see the difference in my tummy :)
    And thanks for the positive comments! :)
  • kaylyngt
    Options

Congratulations! That's great news and I bet you're smiling ear to ear :) lol

I was pretty happy when I got off the scale for sure!
  • amara0118
    amara0118 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Did Extreme Shed & Shred for the first time today.

I have to say that I'm not as in love with it as I thought I would be. I guess I'm just used to the 3-2-1 format of the 30DS so I don't feel the cardio/strength as "intense" as I'm used to because they're not really labeled as such. It might just be that I haven't gotten used to the moves--which are a lot more complex and a lot more varied--so I didn't give it my all. I'll have to come back to it tomorrow and give it another chance.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    WTG ladies! Congrats to those with successes and keep the momentum going everyone else!

I just did day 2 of week 3 of Ripped in 30...AFTER I did 20 minutes on the bike. I am wiped!! Can't wait to take a nice hot relaxing shower! :smile: