Welcome to the April Challenge!

Options
124»

Replies

• ckyte1
    ckyte1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a few days behind logging in my weight for week 2. The past week has been the hardest days of my life. I lost my big brother Stacey in a horrific way. I know he would want me to continue this journey and see it through to the end. I may call on you all for motivation often. Please pray for this family in our time of need. The load on our hearts, due to the loss of this wonderful man, is very heavy.

Week 1: llost 3.5 lbs. new weight 248.5

Week 2: lost 4 lbs. new weight is 244.5

Week 3:

Week 4: Should weigh 242

I am sorry for your lost. You and your family are in my prayers! Take care of yourself and continue your journey for better health. You can do it!
  • ckyte1
    ckyte1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    As for my week 2, I still have not lost any weight but my trainer thinks it's because I'm not eating enough so I've had to increase my calorie count and we will see how it goes by the end of the month! Keep pushing everyone!
  • tknnwatkins
    tknnwatkins Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My weight loss ticker says 30 pounds GONE!!!! I am totally thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy: I have never lost over 20 pounds on anything and I have certainly NEVER lost it so quickly and almost what feels effortlessly! I started on January 13 and here it is April 19 which makes it an almost average of 10 pounds a month!! I do eat out, I am having take out pizza weekly, it fits my running lifestyle and I feel SOOOOOOOO much better!! <Can you feel my excitement?> :laugh:

I am thankful to each of you who are following me and going beside me on this journey. I promise to each of you there is NO TURNING BACK NOW! I have come too far to EVER want to go back to where I came from. I have taken pictures along the way and look at them several times a week as a reminder. As I change sizes, I WILL be donating my clothes because I don't want that crutch to be in my closet for that "just in case I gain it back...." I am headed to the promise land and out of my own bondage with this food that has enslaved me for years!

You are all important to me and I pray you will also keep moving forward, never looking back and wanting to be where we were! We all deserve to be healthy and fit!!
    (((((((((((hugs to you all!!)))))))))))))
    Kim
  • tknnwatkins
    Options
    Praying for you MelWilson!! Such a tragic loss :(
    (((Hugs)))
  • debk3p2
    debk3p2 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi All: Week Three check in:

Miles walked: 74 - Just a mile away from goal:
    Exercise Classes: This week I got 4 classes in - good but I've missed a lot of classes this month
    Weight: I'm down 4.5 pounds since the beginning of the month. I may not make my lofty 7 pound goal (that's a lot for me) but we'll see.

Debbie
  • melwilson6
    Options
    Thanks Kim.....Is tomorrow the end of three weeks? I feel like I'm behind and my mind is in so many places that I'm having trouble keeping up.
  • melwilson6
    Options
    With a week to go I have met and gone beyond my weight loss goal for the month. My goal was 10 lbs. and I have lost 10.5 lbs.

Week 1: llost 3.5 lbs. new weight 248.5

Week 2: lost 4 lbs. new weight is 244.5

Week 3: lost 3 lbs. new weight 241.5

Week 4: Should weigh 242
  • tknnwatkins
    Options
    MelWilson,
    Mine ended on Thursday because that is when I weigh. The end will be April 30... You are doing great! Keep up the great work!
  • jennyneel0423
    jennyneel0423 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Week 1: I gained this week. Exercise stayed consistent. Still having issues with not eating like I should. I've stayed where I should as far as calories, carbs, and fat but I found out that my sodium intake has been through the roof. Good to know...maybe now I can get a handle on that and the scale will start going down again.

Week 2: I lost 2.2 lbs this week! I think I"m really starting to figure out the whole eating plan. I stuck to my exercise plan. My son and I even went for a bike ride on Sunday and had a great time.

Week 3: I lost 1.4 lbs this week. Not sure if I'll meet my goal, but at least I'll be closer!

Week 4: (179 or less)

Current Weight: 182.4
    Goal Weight: 140
  • csouto
    csouto Posts: 30
    Options
    :happy: This week was good! I lost 3 lbs and drank no soda:smile: The weight is still coming off at a nice pace (better then I ever thought) I am almost to my mid goal of 50lbs gone and for the monthly challenge I have gone past my goal of 6 lbs! I walked 17 miles at the American Cancer Society Relay for Life, I raised money for a great cause and lost lbs at the same time:happy: looking forward to this week! Way to go everyone:heart:
  • csouto
    csouto Posts: 30
    Options
    My weight loss ticker says 30 pounds GONE!!!! I am totally thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy: I have never lost over 20 pounds on anything and I have certainly NEVER lost it so quickly and almost what feels effortlessly! I started on January 13 and here it is April 19 which makes it an almost average of 10 pounds a month!! I do eat out, I am having take out pizza weekly, it fits my running lifestyle and I feel SOOOOOOOO much better!! <Can you feel my excitement?> :laugh:

I am thankful to each of you who are following me and going beside me on this journey. I promise to each of you there is NO TURNING BACK NOW! I have come too far to EVER want to go back to where I came from. I have taken pictures along the way and look at them several times a week as a reminder. As I change sizes, I WILL be donating my clothes because I don't want that crutch to be in my closet for that "just in case I gain it back...." I am headed to the promise land and out of my own bondage with this food that has enslaved me for years!

You are all important to me and I pray you will also keep moving forward, never looking back and wanting to be where we were! We all deserve to be healthy and fit!!
    (((((((((((hugs to you all!!)))))))))))))
    Kim

Way to go!!! I found I was doing the samething with my clothes "keeping them just in case I get fat again" Well No MOre!!!! I have also been donating my clothes to my sister who is doing MFP also, so she is getting out of my clothes just as fast as I am giving them to her :) I feel your excitement:happy: :happy: I started my journy on January 4th and everytime I get on the scale I am surprised out the lose! I don't feel like I am dieting at all! It feels great! So way to go and keep the wonderful work up, you are doing AMAZING!
  • tknnwatkins
    Options
    Csouto,
    Are you doing Curves? I was thinking it was you... You have really dropped fast!! I know you are thrilled!!
  • tknnwatkins
    Options
    Okay, so I pretty much blew this month on meeting my challenges so look at the May board for WEEKLY challenges. I did however lose exactly 4 pounds this month so I am at 244.4. I can't complain though because that is still 1 pound a week. I did exercise 6 days a week all month which is an awesome commitment. I am proud of myself no matter. I will keep this journey up to the finish line!! See you guys tomorrow on the May page!! LET"S DO THIS!! :flowerforyou:
  • melwilson6
    Options
    getting back on track the past few weeks has been a challenge, but I did meet my goal and lost exactly 10 lbs. this month. Can't wait to set new goals for May!!
  • jennyneel0423
    jennyneel0423 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Week 1: I gained this week. Exercise stayed consistent. Still having issues with not eating like I should. I've stayed where I should as far as calories, carbs, and fat but I found out that my sodium intake has been through the roof. Good to know...maybe now I can get a handle on that and the scale will start going down again.

Week 2: I lost 2.2 lbs this week! I think I"m really starting to figure out the whole eating plan. I stuck to my exercise plan. My son and I even went for a bike ride on Sunday and had a great time.

Week 3: I lost 1.4 lbs this week. Not sure if I'll meet my goal, but at least I'll be closer!

Week 4: I lost 2.6 lbs this week which means I met my goal (just barely) of being at 179 or less!

Current Weight: 179.8
    Goal Weight: 130
  • Roserivera
    Roserivera Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know it didn't check in for week 3, but I did make my goal of losing 5 pounds or more. however i didn't do my exercise goal. I was only able to exercise 2 days at most. But I did do Relay for Life with my sister. I walked a 9 mile that day. And enjoyed every minute of it.
  • debk3p2
    debk3p2 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi all: Didn't meet two of my three goals but there's no use crying over it.

I lost 4 1/2 pounds rather than 6. Would have made that goal but had a bad last week and gained two pounds. Boo. Still - hurrah for 4.5 pounds less of me.

Walked more than 75 miles so that was good.

Didn't get all my exercise classes in - out of town for a few classes and two classes canceled. Oh well.

Looking forward to May