Sports Bras for Running (Xlarge Bust!)

Options
awolsey1987
awolsey1987 Posts: 13 Member
I need an awesome sports bra to wear while running/jogging/working out that will hold the tatas down. I have an xlarge bust and have to basically hold them down while running, or they hurt. I'm currently still nursing my 7 mo old and I do my workouts/ runs in the am before he has eaten, so i'm somewhat engorged (I think my body is adjusting to him sleeping through the night still cuz it's only been a week since he has been sleeping throught the night). I need help!:)

Replies

• apreslar27
    apreslar27 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Champion has great sports bras. They have an adjustable back and adjustable straps. Try this link.
    http://www.championusa.com/workout-clothes/sports-bras-43553--1/maximum-support-bras
    I know how you feel, I am largest up top and nursing and it is tough to find a good one. Good Luck!
  • runningmamaof2
    Options
    If you go to a specialty running store they should be able to help you find a good sports bra for your build.
  • chamcmillan
    chamcmillan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort is a good one also
  • aleatha5
    aleatha5 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Title9 Sports has one called the "3 reasons" sports bra. It is GREAT and it has straps that you can undo easily so that it is like a nursing sports bra.

You can see it here
    http://www.titlenine.com/product/sports-bras-and-undies/medium-high-impact-sports-bras/310184.do?sortby=ourPicks

ETA: My son always wants to nurse 8 seconds after I run (even if I just nursed him before the run and I had trouble struggling out of traditional sports bras, so this strap function has been a life saver)
  • awolsey1987
    awolsey1987 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just realized you wrote me back and wished i would've seen it earlier! I went with the champion one and i love it but 1. i'm already shrinking out of it (YAY) and 2. Just like you said, my son wants to nurse .2 seconds after running and it's IMPOSSIBLE to nurse with that stinking bra on. so I have to hurry and change so he doesn't freak out! lol So once I can't wear the champion one anymore i'm probaby go with this one. THANKS!!