90 or 120?!

Options
jpbenjamin
jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
Just realized that this program is 20 weeks, which means it is NOT 90 days right? SO why is it that I mostly hear people do 12 weeks? Is it just me? Has everyone here done the full 20 weeks or just 90 days?

Replies

• lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Its a 90 day program, for the 120 day program you have to buy the Advanced Dvds. In my case I got great results after 90 days but I still needed to lose 9 lbs to reach to my desired weight, hence, I ended up doing (buying the dvds of course) the 120 week program - currently on week 15-. Either way you choose the 90 or 120 day program you will get great results :)
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Its a 90 day program, for the 120 day program you have to buy the Advanced Dvds. In my case I got great results after 90 days but I still needed to lose 9 lbs to reach to my desired weight, hence, I ended up doing (buying the dvds of course) the 120 week program - currently on week 15-. Either way you choose the 90 or 120 day program you will get great results :)

This
    Me too!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options

I agree! I have 9 lbs left to lose so I thought I would finish out the program and purchase the advanced DVD's. I'm currently on week 13 and I am hoping by week 20 I'll be at my goal weight. But like Karina said, I also had great results from the 90 day program.
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! The one I bought actually came with the Advanced DVDs so i'm in luck! Guess i'll be doing 20 weeks! I already know that 90 days will give me amazing results because i cn already feel a ton of difference, and i'm only on Week 6! Definitely can't wait to see the transformation after 20 weeks!