How many dolls do you have?

Options
BioShocked89
BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
Are you a MH collector or do you just like a few of them? How many do you have?

Replies

• sudmalisjonez
    sudmalisjonez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I dont have any dolls, but i love the characters
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    I have about 22... and counting. :)
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I just saw this group and thought - NO WAY! I can't believe there are fellow Monster High fans on here!!

I have a Frankie Stein doll after taking a quiz and being told I was most similar to her :) xox
  • Mischelina
    Mischelina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yay! A Monster High group! I have not counted our collection lately, but I can assure you we have a ton! I have 6 and 8 year old daughters, and I love MH as much as they do, if not more. My 6 year old's birthday was last week so now we have added Howleen and Rochelle Goyle. I bought the new Jackson for myself! :blushing:
  • renee_chan
    renee_chan Posts: 10
    Options
    Huzzah! Fellow MH collectors! I've not counted my collection but I think I'm hovering at about 20. I only have one double, Lagoona. And out of all the dolls I have I don't have Draculaura!
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    Up to 35 now. And I've got Ghoulia's scooter and Cleo's vanity. Oh, and my daughter has 2. I occassionally let her her brush my dolls' hair.
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    Yay! A Monster High group! I have not counted our collection lately, but I can assure you we have a ton! I have 6 and 8 year old daughters, and I love MH as much as they do, if not more. My 6 year old's birthday was last week so now we have added Howleen and Rochelle Goyle. I bought the new Jackson for myself! :blushing:

Still looking for Howleen. I'll get her eventually. Also on the "to get" list, the new ghouls Venus McFlytrap and Robecca Steam.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    90. I'm pretty obsessed...