Turbo Fire Question

Options
KimAggie04
KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
I just started my own CLX/Turbo Fire hybrid program and did Fire 30 on Sunday. I spent the rest of the day at a birthday party playing and chasing my kids. That night, my back was sore. Yesterday, I woke up with a really sore back. So, I decided to push through it and did CLX Burn 2 in the morning. My back ached for the rest of the day!

Has anyone else experienced that? I didn't expect TF to make my back so sore... arms and legs maybe but not my back.

Replies

• mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    I have never had back pain from TurboFire before, but I used to get back pain from chasing my kids around when they were little because I would sort of hunch over to get closer to their level. Hope your back is feeling better!
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I am convinced it was mostly TF but chasing the kids, picking them up and jumping on a trampoline didn't help! It feels a lot better, and now my back is stronger to play with my little trouble makers!!
  • FitCoachTina
    Options
    I have scoliosis and several of the workouts affect my back but I get the worst aches (which I work thru) with Insanity and Turbo Fire. I am convinced it's from the plyometric moves. Did you do a lot of the jumping or take the moves to a high intensity? If so, this probably aggravated your back (especially if you haven't gotten any good shoes in a while). Then when you do Burn (with all the deadlifts) this will put a lot of pressure and work on your already sore back. As your core gets stronger, there is less pain.

Tina K.
  • angmckinnon
    angmckinnon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have back issues and TurboFire and Insanity aggregate it. Definitely the plyometrics.