Where you at?

Options

Replies

• nikkib70
    nikkib70 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in Santa Rosa too! Love this site b/c it keeps me accountable (when I use it :-)

I am looking for advice or others who are working out a lot but still not getting the weight off. I am trying again after gaining weight while training for and finishing (although barely) my first marathon.
  • justbob707
    Options
    Sup everybody! I'm from Fairfield. :-)
  • maija18
    maija18 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone im from alaska but have been living in redding for 3 years!
  • bappletree
    bappletree Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brentwood (94513).
  • markdesilets
    Options
    OK, I'll play :) I'm in San Jose.. Hello all!
  • beyondimage
    Options
    I am in Hercules... East Bay
  • leidgreen
    leidgreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey all!!
    I'm Lei! I work in SF, live in traffic on the 80:grumble: , sleep in Vallejo!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    hey guys, I was born on Beale, raised in Chico, but have been in Oregon the last 7 years, and I am happy to say I AM COMING HOME!!! We are moving to Rocklin in July!!! Excited to get down there and workout in the sun instead of the rain!
  • tdennis18
    tdennis18 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm from Dixon
  • drlauram
    drlauram Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    San Francisco!
  • EvilPink
    EvilPink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sacramento here too; looks like lots of Sac people =)
  • jamielynnpalmer
    Options
    I'm in the North Bay, Novato to be exact. Nice to see other people local to the area!
  • sunnydeez77
    sunnydeez77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in Sacramento, been looking for people close to or in Sacramento :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,005 Member
    Options
    I too am from sacramento, maybe we could all meet up for a walk sometime. Maybe at McKinley Park or ancil Hoffman park?
  • lasirena2727
    Options
    I live in Oakley but commute to San Francisco regularly.
  • lynettes
    lynettes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the East Bay, Danville, originally from San Jose, then re-located to Sac Area, now back in the Bay.
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I live in Sacramento ... I'm thinking all the Sac people need to get together for some fitness activities :smile:
  • tstegers
    tstegers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Napa, California (soon)

I am getting ready to relocate from Northern Louisiana to Napa California. We begin our Week long Caravan on July 30th. I thought this would be a good group to join because of that. I have been to Napa before and North Cali on previous trips, and I think I am going to love it.
  • nicholemedrano
    nicholemedrano Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've just started on this weight loss journey so far so good and i'm from Concord, Ca .....happy to be part of this Nor Cal group!!
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Tracy isn't in the middle of nowhere...Merced - where I'm at - is more in the middle of nowhere than that.