Challenge Day 17

Options
Padmo
Padmo Posts: 89 Member
I admit that yesterday I hit a wall. I did my workout and was so exhausted, sore and HUNGRY for the rest of the day. I skipped my PM cardio and went to bed early.

Today is cardio, which does not thrill me, lol. I am going to do it, and hope the endorphins allow me to get over this speed bump.

Enjoy your day!

Replies

• nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Today was a scheduled rest day under the JM MTC program, but I went for a run in the park. It's been a while since I've gone for a run outside! It was so beautiful out. I put in 2.5 miles or so. When I got home, I wanted to work out more, so I did Level 1 of "Killer Buns and Thighs". I actually had a lot of fun doing that!

@Padmo: I don't usually enjoy cardio as well. I don't like doing classes and I hate getting on the treadmill. I've decided that I should run outside while the weather is nice and do some swimming for my cardio now.

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Good morning all! Happy day 17! I am going to get back on it today since my back feels better. I decided not to get up early and do it since I want to make sure I am careful not to re-injure myself! I feel like I can do that better on my lunch break when I am fully awake! : )
    Good luck today everyone! It is nice coming here and seeing all you updating! It keeps me motivated! :happy:
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    i weezed through Level 3 last night thanks to an awesome chest cold. i like that weights are included with some of the cardio but a few moves are just too hard on my knees (im lookin' at you , jump squats) so i just did my precious oblique twists instead LOL.

im def not feeling as much of a change this round of 30ds as i did the last time...or maybe that bc im just bigger now...
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everybody. I'll be doing BFBM tonight. The next few days/nights are going to be really busy so I need to get my longer workout in today and be happy if I get to do the Shred the other nights. Dance season is almost over - one more competition this weekend and recital next weekend.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Day 17!! Wow!

Liv829, I'm happy to see that your back is feeling better today :)

I did my workout this morning. Now on to the rest of the day! Great job everyone :)
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Good day JM lovers!

L2D2 for me today! I was a little sore last night but I soaked and slept like a baby so I'm good today!

Hope everyone enjoys their day!
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!!

Worked out last night after dinner. Blech. Not doing that again if I can help it. Worked out this morning before breakfast...much better!

I'm on day 29 of 30ds and guess what I have? Calf Muscles!! I still have a lot of weight to lose, so my re-built muscles don't show much at all, but this morning I had my leg flexed and felt that ridge at the bottom of the constricted calf muscle. I almost cried. When I lose this fat, my legs are gonna look good!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!
  • dsengel01
    Options
    When I lose this fat, my legs are gonna look good!!

That's what I think about my tummy and arms!! I'm an apple shape so my legs are fairly slim but my tummy and arms disgust me!! My hubby was feeling my new muscles in my arms last night - he's quite impressed. I sure wish we could choose where the fat comes off :grumble:
  • Liv829
    Options
    Yay! Got my lunchtime shred done today! Since I am not in pain, I will be up early to do it again tomorrow. I am much better at getting things done first thing in the morning! 3 more days of 30 Day Shred and onto Ripped in 30 with a little Killer buns and thighs thrown in!
  • rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am half way thru 30DS - did Level2, Day 5 today. My husband was watching a little (which I hate), he saw me rest for my 5 seconds during the last ab move - at least he saw how tough it is and how much I sweat! I am praying for good results with this! I called about getting a personal trainer but they won't call back! Frustrating!
  • Liv829
    Options
    Hey all! I am half way thru 30DS - did Level2, Day 5 today. My husband was watching a little (which I hate), he saw me rest for my 5 seconds during the last ab move - at least he saw how tough it is and how much I sweat! I am praying for good results with this! I called about getting a personal trainer but they won't call back! Frustrating!

Half way! Awesome! I hate when hubby watches, too! But like you say, at least they know how much effort we put forth! I bet you will get great results. I am not seeing them on the scale, but I feel better and look tighter in a lot of places. My clothes fit differently, too.
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options

Half way! Awesome! I hate when hubby watches, too! But like you say, at least they know how much effort we put forth! I bet you will get great results. I am not seeing them on the scale, but I feel better and look tighter in a lot of places. My clothes fit differently, too.

My daughter likes to watch when I do it also :grumble: . She always has something to say until I tell her to get down here and do it. You would think that she works for JM!:laugh:
  • beautybandit1
    Options
    Today was a scheduled rest day under the JM MTC program, but I went for a run in the park. It's been a while since I've gone for a run outside! It was so beautiful out. I put in 2.5 miles or so. When I got home, I wanted to work out more, so I did Level 1 of "Killer Buns and Thighs". I actually had a lot of fun doing that!

@Padmo: I don't usually enjoy cardio as well. I don't like doing classes and I hate getting on the treadmill. I've decided that I should run outside while the weather is nice and do some swimming for my cardio now.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Well done! I have had a rough couple of weeks... everytime I try and get back on it, something else comes up. HELP!
  • dsengel01
    Options
    I did NMTZ instead of BFBM tonight - 499 calories gone!!!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    606 calories torched tonight between 20 minutes on my bike and day 3 of week 3 of RI30...I am still struggling with week 3. It's so much more intense!! Bring it on JM!!
  • amara0118
    amara0118 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! So glad to hear that everyone's pushing through.

I did Extreme Shed & Shred today and I'm glad to report it was a lot better than yesterday. Since I'm more familiar with the moves, I was able to push myself harder and correct my form to get a better work out. But even though yesterday's workout wasn't my best, I still woke up super sore! My obliques, triceps, shoulders, and hammies are feeling it!
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My daughter likes to watch when I do it also :grumble: . She always has something to say until I tell her to get down here and do it. You would think that she works for JM!:laugh:
    [/quote]

lol thats so sweet, she's only trying to motivate you. Today's my day 7 as I do JM about 2 or 3 times a week but everyone's progress is GREAT! Tonight i'm doing Ripped in 30 level 3
  • Eb155
    Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a day behind! I skipped yesterday, and had a bad bad eating day, so I got my Day 17 out this AM and going to do Day 18 this afternoon!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Just finished Day 17 ie. Level 2, Day 7 :wink:

3 more days on this level for me. Would have finished today but I had to take 3 days off for 'other' reasons :laugh: