Wednesday's Challenge

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Abdominals...man are we obsessed about them! Sooooo seeing that and the warm days of summer are approaching and folks like to go to the beach in bikinis and jog with no shirt or a tank top on why not show some toned abds! (I need to listen to myself talk..ha!)
IF you have access to a medicine ball do some wood-chucks, floor crunches or Russian twists! If you don't have access to a medicine ball a dumb-bell will do just fine. This accompanied with a powerful cardio routine to burn fat so the abdominals can be seen will have you on your way! Of course a clean diet is in addition too like you guys didn't know that but threw it in for free...hee hee heee!!!!!!! Stay strong!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• tickleandslapp
    tickleandslapp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    yeah...i'm havin' trouble with that little lower ab pooch.. ugh..i hate it!! upper abs are coming along nicely ..i see progress..but that pooch... arrrrrrrrrrg!! still gotta lose more weight so hoping it'll go down..i long for my 20 something year old flat sexy stomach..but realistically..I still want my 20something year old flat sexy stomach! lol .. okay abs..get ready to be set on FIRE!!
  • JuliaWallaceGal
    Options
    Ok, this is the boost I need to take the clothes off the handle of my Ab King and start using it!!
    Does anyone use Ab King and track it on the exercise tracker anywhere?
    :flowerforyou:
  • campychick
    campychick Posts: 20
    Options
    ok...guess it's time to break down and take on the tummy! It's obvious from the lack of muscle tone left, that I really HATE ab workouts! HA!

Course I want a firm body to rock the bathing suit and summer clothes...heck...I want to rock anything at this point! hahaha

I'm going to work on them every day starting with this Wednesday challenge..
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I did some crunches last nigh! Which is a lot because I hate abdominal work too! I am going to try and do some with the medicine ball tonight.