Games

Options
inked219
inked219 Posts: 51 Member
What are some games you're all addicted to...

Currently mine are: Skyrim, Fallout, CoD, Resistance, and Blitz

Replies

• arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm playing Tribes:Ascend daily atm. I might play WoW again if the new xpac perks my interest. Diablo 3 is on the list but I'm going to wait for the PVP patch.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    League of Legends, and Settlers of Catan atm.
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    LOTRO... been addicted about 5 years now. Main character has 2 1/2 months continous playtime on her... I could have learnt the violin in that time...
  • Absidey
    Absidey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I took a break for Star Wars, but I'm back into WoW now. Very much not looking forward to the new expansion. I was playing Skyrim, but working, working out, teh Kate Monster, keeping the family business running, and now trying to sell my house? I'm happy if I manage to sit down at my computer to pay bills right now. One day I'll finish the main SL, really.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    LOTRO... been addicted about 5 years now. Main character has 2 1/2 months continous playtime on her... I could have learnt the violin in that time...

You know. My hunter on WoW had 257 days play time logged....

Currently playing League of Legends, Star Wars, Minecraft, Sims3, etc.... long list
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    WoW was my addiction...haven't played really since last April. Since I've received a BETA invite to MoP I'm really thinking about going back. However, now I'm rotating through Skyrim and Dragon Age.
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Of course when Diablo II comes out...it will be my newest addiction.
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    WoW, Skyrim and Diablo III in 13 days!
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options

You know. My hunter on WoW had 257 days play time logged....

Currently playing League of Legends, Star Wars, Minecraft, Sims3, etc.... long list

Addict ;)

That just my main... I've 11 alts with at least a couple having similar amounts of grind. I need to buy a life off Ebay. Oh and Skyrim sucked 100+ hours of my life and D3 is tempting :)
  • KingRoaVa
    KingRoaVa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Currently playing.

Xbox 360: Trails Evolution, SSX
    PC: Dungeon Siege 3(Trying to get my fix in before Diablo 3), Minecraft(Building my Kingdom), and Skyrim(I know its crazy but I treat Skyrim like a book. I play for a little bit and I put it down for a few days.)