I can't wait!

Options
missnelso04
missnelso04 Posts: 111 Member
I'm actually borrowing the DVD's from a co-worker and I'm starting tonight - but I still thought I'd join because I plan to do it for several months - my butt needs quite a bit of work, haha. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• mayralee13
    mayralee13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    NIce!!!!! I have it but was not in condition do it. After 30DS I think I will be ready.
  • lainie71
    lainie71 Posts: 17
    Options
    I have this - I actually just started Insanity on 5/1, but it might be a little too intense for me to do it every day. Not sure. Right now I am considering alternating BBL with Insantity and see if that might be a little more managable. I think the guy Leonardo is hysterical!
  • Beezer322
    Beezer322 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just purchased these DVD's and am totally up for the challenge! Has anyone talked to any real people who have already done this?
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Just got my BBL DVD's a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten on a regular schedule but am ready to go!!!
  • hparker2
    hparker2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great ladies!!! If you already have this, no worries! If not, go ahead and click the link in the description and order it. If you have started, great for you! Please continue to share your experiences with us! Each person will probably have a slightly different schedule too, as the calendar changes depending on your booty type! I will be using the classic calendar. I have not done the program yet, but have tried some of the discs mixed in with my turbofire. They are good. I really like the high and tight and scultping ones! They give great booty exercises! :)
  • britbowles1
    britbowles1 Posts: 10
    Options
    I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and started it April 30. I am only doing 1 of the workouts a day, but I am planning on doing 2 a day starting next week.. I can not wait to see the outcome of it. I do know that it will take more than the 60 days to do what I would like!!

Good Luck to you all, and lets keep eachother posted on our results :o)
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Last night I went ahead and tried Cardio Axe and High & Tight......loved both of them!!! I did High & Tight without the ankle weights but I think I can handle it next time!!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am going to start today with the flat solution. I will however join the challenge just to have some motivation. Good luck ladies!