Goal weight: 145
  • JustLiftJess
    JustLiftJess Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    goal weight 150!!!
  • healthbunny
    healthbunny Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi guys i've edited the formulas ready for your weigh-ins. Please remember to put your WEIGH-INS IN THE ORANGE CELLS and DO NOT TO EDIT ANYTHING ELSE. If once you have entered your weigh-in and any other cells give you a number with lots of decimal places please leave it, I will change the format when I check the sheet. Any other problems let me know!

Good luck :)
  • ammire82
    ammire82 Posts: 50
    Options
    202 gw
    5/7 206.4
  • beckyme21
    beckyme21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Had a wedding last weekend so avoiding weighing in until Friday!!!
  • manasunshine
    manasunshine Posts: 130
    Options
    ok so ive stalled all month. im exactly the same weight as i was at the start of may. but im determined and so it'd love to join a JUNE CHALLENGE. healthbunny, could you do that sheet also/?? =)
  • jac264
    jac264 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm ready for a June challenge too. I am finally done with all my trips/vacations and completed 12 weeks of "metabolism repair" come Friday without gaining weight- no trips, vacations, camping, pub crawls, etc planned for the next few months. Let's get that spreadsheet started for June!

Also, I'm proud of everyone who made progress this month! It's definitely not an easy task!
  • beckyme21
    beckyme21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yey can we do a June one? :-). I didn't reach goal so sad missed it by one pound and I just know when I step on scales tomorrow it will have gone!!!
  • kgmama0004
    kgmama0004 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Can someone please message me the google docs link again? I can't even remember what my goal was, but I think I might have missed it by 1 pound. :-(

Thanks!
  • ammire82
    ammire82 Posts: 50
    Options
    Can someone please message me the google docs link again? I can't even remember what my goal was, but I think I might have missed it by 1 pound. :-(

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am9Uh0a-Z2IzdFpmSnY0ZElMcE9ISk9RQ05ZTGRDNnc#gid=0

But it's not working