Exercise videos: modest and appropriate

Options
anchorageb2
anchorageb2 Posts: 55 Member
I had a friend not to long back who got upset because she could not find any exercise videos with modest dress. I do not know if it was temptation to someone in her house hold or not but she was very adamant about it and was asking around if anyone knew of any Mormon exercise programs. Whether i is a temptation or not I would still think it would be great to have.
What are your thoughts on this?
Also If you happen to come across any videos with modest dress and appropriate music and humor I would be really grateful if you would share them with us.

Replies

• anchorageb2
    anchorageb2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    http://www.ldsmissionaryfitness.com/
    I am interested in there work out music but it does not have any samples to see if its something I would like it says there is no lyrics and all instrumental.
    http://www.ldsmissionaryfitness.com/lds_missionary_workout_humn_mix_music_s/143.htm
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Thanks for letting us know that you found some!!
  • Xena03
    Xena03 Posts: 12
    Options
    I like to use collagevideo.com because you can preview every video. Not only can you tell if you will like the instructor's style but you can also see what they are wearing in each one. Then you can pick and choose. I like Kathy Friedrick's MMA Boxing.
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I suppose it would depend on what you consider to be "modest dress" for exercising. I have always kinda lumped exercise clothing just this side of swimwear.

FWIW, DW and I are doing Power 90--which features two guys and one girl. In the strength training video the girl is wearing a shirt and shorts that are fitted, but fully cover the important bits, for the cardio video she is showing a bit of midriff, but still nothing that we consider inappropriate. I can't vouch for the second phase videos as we haven't quite gotten there yet.