Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

pure gym

beduffbrickie
beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
Does anybody use pure gym? if so would you recommend?

Replies

• dilleight
    dilleight Posts: 50
    Used to go in Leeds but then it got far too busy for me.
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    I use PureGym in Coventry and i think its fab! i rarely have to wait for any piece of equipment and there are lots of free classes to choose from. They are a budget gym so don't have the luxuries of a pool or sauna etc but they do have sunbeds, I think its great value for money.
  • Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Having a sunbed is not a bonus.
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    I went to the one is Coventry, thought the machines were crap, and there is no natural daylight. staying put me thinks
  • Just joined one opening soon in Redditch, been round on the induction and looks good!
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    For me it's way to busy, doesn't have big enough weights (36kg is max...) and machines are pretty poor, compare to other clubs.
  • riadhdeb
    riadhdeb Posts: 211 Member
    It's crap, Easy gym is good
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    I go to one in Stoke and think its excellent, really good value for money at £12.99 a month. Think it gets a bit busy after work time, but I only use it first thing in the morning and at weekends. No swimming pool which suits me fine as I HATE swimming!!
  • I am a member of the Northampton Pure Gym and that is really nice, spacious, lots of good equipment, never full, clean changing rooms and central location. I wish I had closer to me as Nuneaton has crap choice and are totally over priced.
  • ajones1965
    ajones1965 Posts: 78 Member
    I use the North Sheffield one. I find it clean and the staff helpful. Downside is the fact that the x trainers and bikes only start when you move and don't allow for a pause which can be a bit of a pain. But, it's very competitively priced and I can live with that slight limitation.
  • donnabullen
    donnabullen Posts: 47 Member
    We haven't one near us but I do go to our local one in Chapel-en-le-Frith , machines are good, staff very friendly and a big bonus for me is that it doesn't cost me a penny as my other half has put me on his membership :happy: