After Insanity

Options
I just completed week 7 of Insanity and don't kow what to do when I'm done. I am planning to do yoga/run for two weeks and maybe starting another round of insanity...what do you guys think?

Replies

• EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    That sounds cool. I am going to workout more at the gym and maybe do Jillian Michaels in addition for about 3-4 weeks. After that, I want to do Asylum and Supreme 90 days. I prob will take a break from Insanity to focus on building more lean muscle mass.
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I've been giving this some thought and I think im going to try TurboFire (kickboxing) or something of that caliber. This summer I plan on finding a gym to start some heavy lifting but for now ill keep on with the videos :)

EDIT: If anyone knows some good at home Kickboxing Videos, suggestions are appreciated :wink:
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have 3 more weeks of insanity. After it I probably will go for 1 round of insanity and 3 days weight lifting from chalean extreme.
    I have to wait to see what kind of result I get from insanity since I did not lose weight on it... My stomach is just a little smaller.
    What kind of result you get from Insanity?

Turbo Fire is good for burning fat also. My heart rate could not stay up in high enough for me.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I am just starting month 2 so I can't even think about it but I think I'll do another round starting 1st week of July...lnot quite ready for Asylum yet! THat is my ultimate goal to do that program. Also maybe a P90X/Insanity hybrid again
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i was thinking about supreme 90 as well... but i think i need a recovery week in between.
  • mbielak
    mbielak Posts: 47
    Options
    I will be doing Asylum along with P90X weight lifting :happy:
  • Nserrano03
    Nserrano03 Posts: 22
    Options
    I' ve lost some weight and I've lost a lot of inches:) I've also. Even thinking of doing p90x or the cheapen workouts.
    I just can't believe I'm almost done!!!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    a friend of mine is doing supreme 90 and she really likes it. so i was thinking something like that. i don't have the money for p90x right now. maybe later... also want the asylum but is pretty pricey.
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I've been planning my next step since I finished week 1.

Plan is to save up the next month and get P90X. So after the end of month two I'll do a week or two of recovery (core cardio & Balance, yoga, walking) and a rest day every other day/every third day then start up P90X. I wish we had Asylum over here because I'd love to do that too.