Hi from (not so) sunny Plymouth!!

Options
Hi there, ive just gotten back into the calorie counting 'thing' so need some new friends to chat to along the way
Please add me :)))

Replies

• littlemisstickles
    Options
    Hey! Im from plymouth also x
  • Lesann46
    Lesann46 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ive just joined MFP so am looking for some friends to chat with, I'm from 'very rainy' Scotland :smile:
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cornwall just across the river from Plymouth.

I'll add you, it's so rare to find people on here from this area! :flowerforyou:
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cornwall just across the river from Plymouth.

I'll add you, it's so rare to find people on here from this area! :flowerforyou:

Same here,based in Cornwall. I'll add you too if that's ok?x
  • qwants2bslimmer
    qwants2bslimmer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just across the tamar bridge!
  • Emilit_uk
    Emilit_uk Posts: 87
    Options
    I'm in Plymouth too! I feel free to add me x
  • Leo_Joy_HG
    Leo_Joy_HG Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I went to uni in plym and miss the place like mad!
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Im just outside Saltash too :) Feel free to add if you want any local people xx
  • qwants2bslimmer
    qwants2bslimmer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello! Will add you, I took part in the so called 'fun' run this morning with my 6 year old - it almost killed me!!! My daughter left me and finished a good 5 minutes before me eek!
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hello! Will add you, I took part in the so called 'fun' run this morning with my 6 year old - it almost killed me!!! My daughter left me and finished a good 5 minutes before me eek!

At the May Fair? I would have been doing it but I fractured my foot and am hobbling around on crutches! It was nice having it on the field again, it used to be there when I was a kid :) Well done for doing it :) We did the trotters fun run in the pouring rain last year and it nearly killed me.