Dress Me Up Please! :)

Options
Pancua
Pancua Posts: 38 Member
I took out my LBD I will be wearing on my cruise and decided I needed to have a wrap of some sort with it. I know I want my shoes to be red and have a pair I really like (they remind me of Dorothy from Wizard of Oz). I have two wraps I really love but not sure which is the best to go with the dress, if any of them.

I don't have much jewelry but I settled on a long silver chain with red accents to tie in the shoes.

Which one do you like? Or if none of them, feel free to say that as well. I really don't want to look like an idiot. I am already going to be crazy nervous walking out in this dress so I would prefer not to look horrible while doing it.

A wrap I have from London, England. I love all the colors and it's shot with sparkly silver.
IMG_1014.jpg

The owner of my fave Indian restaurant gave this to me. I love it very much.
IMG_1015.jpg

Here are the shoes I am wearing.
IMG_1017.jpg

Shot of the wraps side by side
IMG_1016.jpg

Edit to add: I got it to work finally! Yay!

Replies

• fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love the 2nd one- the red is so rich and vibrant!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    LOVE the second deep red. It's beautiful!
  • Pancua
    Options
    That really seems to be the popular choice so that is the one I am going to take with me. :D
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I say forget the wrap and show off the skin!
  • Pancua
    Options
    I say forget the wrap and show off the skin!

I may end up doing that but with being in Alaska, I'd like to have a back up, just in case its too cold. :D
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    LOVE the second deep red. It's beautiful!

This!
  • Pancua
    Options
    thanks for the feedback, ladies! I appreciate it!
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I agree 2nd wrap looks great. Enjoy your cruise.
  • hnfizer
    hnfizer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    With the deep color of the shoes Id wear the second wrap, it looks more put together. The first wrap is gorgeous though!!!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    The second red one is stunning and I think it would be better suited to a 'night out' on a cruise.

However, I would absolutely love for you to pull a third color in to the outfit! A royal purple, or gold might look amazing...