Max Plyo

Options
MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
I will be tackling this one tonight. What are everyone's thoughts on it so far for those who have done it?

Replies

• SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Im doing this one tonight as well. Should be interesting as I am sore from yesterday :ohwell: Im feeling it in my shoulders and calves the most.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    i am also a little sore from the max interval circuit. i have figured out i need to modify some of the moves until i am a little stronger. i am still going to finish it but i want to make sure i have the energy so i will also modify if needed tonight. my knees are feeling it and my glutes are sore too... so i'm not sure how plyo will go but i'm up for it.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Actually it's my fav out the max series. It is quite fun to do. I sweat like the crazy but I love it because I can do most the moves.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I am officially sore! First time in a LONG time I've been sore from a workout and that's what I wanted!

Max Plyo was good but I think it's easier than what I did yesterday. That being said some of the moves are hard for me to do like power push ups and one legged v push ups but I did the best I could and will work on improving! Overall a great workout!
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Oh and I can not do floor switch kicks. I have to do them really slow so it's not really a switch kick...
  • MJ7910
    Options
    omg that was intense! by the time i got to the end i wanted to throw something at the tv... felt like i was going to die a few times. but at least i know what to expect the next time i do it. i definitely have to modify some of the moves. it is hard for me to do the side push ups... very hard!
  • sweetfacephoto
    sweetfacephoto Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just finished. This will be tough; not just because it's hard work but because my neighbor downstairs appears to not like all the jumping. :/ not really sure what to do. I've already modified some moves to avoid banging on the floor. And I'm doing my workouts at reasonable hours I think (usually in the 5pm hour). I'll keep trying and see where it goes.

Anyway back on topic. It wa a tough workout but not as bad as I thought it would be. My knees are definitely feeling it though.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    just did max plyo and wow what a workout! i am sooooo happy i pushed as much as i could and finished it. i was scared to start not knowing what was in store for me, but it wasn't that bad. i really enjoy pushing myself.