week 5,day 1

Options
meka2206
meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
Good morning ladies!!

I hope everyone had a safe and blessed weekend as I did :)) Last week was a little tough and I stuck it out like I promised I would. The losing 4+ lbs was a little hard, but I lost 7" all together with all the goals that I have set for myself. I do need vent a little, but it had to be said...

Learning2LuvMe and I decided to start this group for a challenge. To motivate friends and push one another along the way. NO ONE said that losing weight would be easy. From DAY 1 we said that each week would get harder and I'm trying to help others as others are doing the same for me. Now, if for whatever reason you feel that you do not agree with any of our challenges or goals for the week please let me know, or say something AHEAD of time so that you dont feel like you do not have the energy, or not motivated enough to stick with what we as a group decided. It will not hurt my feelings if you decide to leave the group, nor I believe it would hurt anyone else. We are all here to motivate and guide one another with our weight struggles. I have seen at least 5 of us on here actually stick to the plan, but have noticed inches and lbs lost, but DETERMINATION gained. If you do decide to leave, so be it, but that will not stop me or anyone else on here to continue to motivate you. I pray that everyone on here get to their goal weight bc i know how hard it is to lose it..

ANywhoo....on a different topic..

Goals for week 5:
1. 30ds continued for the last week
2.one fruit and veggie a day
3. at least 10cups of water daily
4. 25 pushups a day and 100 crunches/situps daily
5.1-3 lbs by the end of the week.

I have decided to add a personal goal and my personal goal for myself is to workout this week at least 6x during the week and lose 3-6lbs by next monday. :))

Replies

• Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Well said.......I think this is a great challenge and I do what I can.....but we must push hard and motivate each other cause your right it is NOT easy
  • meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well said.......I think this is a great challenge and I do what I can.....but we must push hard and motivate each other cause your right it is NOT easy

Thanks I'm glad someone agrees..I just want to be here for anyone that needs help bc I KNOW when I need it I can def count on you guys to help pick me back up :)) I could not have asked for a better group
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! and again i wanted to apologize to the whole group because I havent been on here much and well the workouts havent been hapening either! It has been a tough past almost 2 weeks! Most of you already know about the loss in the family that went on and that just threw me off. I made it a goal to get back on track today so here we go! I started loggin my foods again! I am praying real hard to get my workout in later today as well! I am about to get my fruit in and my veggie in for dinner! Water should not be a problem and neither should be the sit ups or push ups!

However, since I stopped the 30DS I would have to start over and with one week left I probably wont be continuing that but will workout either way! Maybe I should just jump right into level 3 since I have done the 30DS before..........
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Those are great goals Meka..I agree with you,it's extremely hard,and I know for myself I have been making excuses,but I can't dwell on the past,I have to move forward..my personal goal this week is also to workout 6 times this week..I have slacked a lot,and I need to get on it..I have a trip to go on August 18,and I'm not going feeling this way..I need this push right now! Thanks for the motivation as always!
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    All sounds good to me. Sorry about last week but I seem to self sabotage when goals are set to high. I can weigh in today because hubby and I have agreed to only do once a month makes it less stressful
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Have not done the 30DS since last week.. having some back issues :(
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I love doing the weekly goals. Sometimes I forget to post that I did them but I'm always up for the challenge! Anything that will help with the weight loss, I'm all for it! I will continue with the 30DS but I won't be completely done with it until the 19th and I'm going to try and start level 3 Wednesday. I'm also thinking about starting Ripped in 30 this week too. Has anybody tried it??? I agree, losing weight is hard! I wish it was as easy to get off as it was to put on but I'm determined to not give up and get it off! Thanks to everybody who motivates and encourages me especially when I have a ton of questions. We are all in this together!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    The weekly goals sound great.. not sure if I'll lose anything though since I have not in a long while plus I am closer to my "goal weight" so its getting a lot harder to lose anything. For the past week or so I have been feeling sluggish and drained. Taking today off to get some rest. I started TF a few weeks ago and its a lot of cardio lol. I haven't done that much cardio in a very long time so I think its burning me out. Got my fruit and veggies in for the day and still working on my water. Tom has FINALLY arrived today so I'm in a bit of a funk ugh. Well ladies have a great day and here is to a great week. <3
  • shaylasade
    shaylasade Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great goals for the week. I got off to a good start, but I have really been slacking the last two weeks. Now I have to make up for it. I'm going to try to push myself to lose 4 pounds by next weigh in day!
  • 123chichin
    123chichin Posts: 17
    Options
    Ok, I've been doing my best these past few weeks but wish I could've been more active on here, work and family stress have me distracted but I have been chugging along!

Like these goals! Good luck everyone!!!
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    I've been slacking with push ups and crunches. I tried three at the gym with this machine and was sore for a week. I feel like a failure BUT I will try them again!