WEIGH IN DAY!!

Options
meka2206
meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
I hope everyone had a wonderful week!!

Unfortunately I did not lose nor gain any lbs BUT i measured myself and i lost 4" in my waist, 2" in my hips, and 1" in my bust..

SW: 226
Wweek2: 222.4
Wweek3: 218.3
Wweek4: 218.3
GW:180

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Great work Meka! I am still on no weigh in, but honestly I have been so bad this past 2 weeks that I really want to dig all over my house to find the scale and see the damage!
  • meka2206
    Options
    Great work Meka! I am still on no weigh in, but honestly I have been so bad this past 2 weeks that I really want to dig all over my house to find the scale and see the damage!

lol that is funny.. soo how have you been doing it without trying to look at it or b tempted to??
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Week 4 140 lbs
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I wasn't too excited about weighing in this morning because I got on the scale yesterday when I wasn't supposed to so...

SW: 219
    Week 2: 219 (AGAIN)
    Week 3: 217.4
    Week 4: 217.2
    GW: 190

I lost 0.2 lbs, 1 inch off my hips for a total of 4 inches lost so far, 1/2 inch off my neck, and 1 inch off my arms.

Alot of people say I need to eat more to lose weight so maybe I'll up the calories a little. I was just hoping I would lose alot faster because I'm going to the beach at the end of June but it's coming off VERY SLOW! Looks like I'm going to be looking like Big Mama again this year...

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Msmotivated...STAY ENCOURAGED....we cant give up or in.....keep pushing
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options

lol that is funny.. soo how have you been doing it without trying to look at it or b tempted to??

LOL! I asked my hubby to hide the scale from me so as of right now I have no idea where it is at. Maybe I will hunt for the scale today LOL!
  • meka2206
    Options
    Msmotivated...STAY ENCOURAGED....we cant give up or in.....keep pushing

^^^ agreed..dont feel bad about losing as quick as you can and when i comes to how you eat, eat how you feel your body should. if you feel like you need to up your calorie intake then do it if not it's okay as long as you feel good about what you're doing is all that matters :))
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hey girls..back to 180..so gained 4 lbs back these few weeks..but today starts a new day,and ima do better..please hold me accountable guys,I need it..y'all are doing great,keep it up!
  • makeupartist12
    Options
    SW: 233.2lbs

week 4: 225.2lbs (-3lbs)
  • meka2206
    Options
    SW: 233.2lbs

week 4: 225.2lbs (-3lbs)

Way to drop those lbs guhhhh!! keep it up!
  • 123chichin
    123chichin Posts: 17
    Options
    Great job ladies will weigh in tomorrow!
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    I'm not moving. Its too early in the game for me to be at a plateau, but it seems to be that way...idk what to do. I can't do too much because of my back and I didn't think I was doing too little. I'm going back to my diet, since I have been slacking recently. 1200 cals again until I'm able to lose a few pounds =(