Starting Turbo Fire

Options
Puti98
Puti98 Posts: 40 Member
I have lost 11.5 lbs doing Turbo Jam and am looking forward to starting Turbo Fire tomorrow. I'm hoping I can get through it...any tips???

Replies

• lrobson555
    lrobson555 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Twist on the balls of your feet and get your knees up higher!!
    It is so so much fun. I have just finished my first week and am absolutely loving it. Stick to the routine, make sure you eat enough and don't forget to stretch :D
    Above all, make sure you have fun!
  • Kaylyn221
    Kaylyn221 Posts: 123
    Options
    Woohoo!

I start week 4 today and I love it.

I too did Turbo Jam after I had my son and lost a ton of my baby weight from it. I haven't weighed myself yet but the end of this week I will be taking my measurements again. I can already tell the changes just in the past 3 weeks. My legs feel stronger, some areas are already looking more toned, my love handles are shrinking and overall I just feel tighter.

My tips are to push yourself. Every time you put a workout in, push yourself to the max. Oh and if you don't have one already, get a heart rate monitor. It's crazy how many calories you can burn with just one Turbo workout!

Good luck!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Just keep pushing play! You will love the workouts!
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Its great, you are going to love it!! I am starting week 6 today, the workouts are hard and not boring at all. I always feel great after I finish one of them!