Introduction

Options
FitqueenT
FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
Hello. My name is Tracy. I'm the mother of a 5 year old son. My soldier and I have been married to my soldier for 7 years. We recently pcs'ed to Ft hood, TX from Ft Bragg.

I created this group after searching for one but couldn't find one for Army spouses:wink: My hope is to have other spouses join the group for support and friendship. Feel free to invite your friends.

Replies

• iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I am Arielle, I'm 21 and I've been married to my soldier for about a year now. He's been enlisted for 6.5 years and will have 8 by the end of this contract (if he really gets out). We just finished a big move, but the opposite direction! lol He was orginially at Fort Bragg and reenlisted in 2011 to move to Fort Hood. Because of the Airborne status, he was recalled back to Fort Bragg so he is now living there, and I am still living in Texas working on my double degree. We're getting ready for his deployment in a couple of months. Probably the roughest things we go through is the separation and so many things we can't control.
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Bria, i am an army wife of 5 years here at bragg. My husband has been in just shy of 7 years and is a lifer. He is currently deployed, but will be back soon!! I am an avid workout-er and would love to start running 5k's and 10k's with my husband. We have a 3 year old little girl who is my inspiration every day!
  • decrawford11
    Options
    Hey ladies! My name is danielle, my soldier and i have been married just over a year and have a beautiful little girl. We are currently stationed at Ft campbell KY :smile: my husband is currently deployed so i have a few more months to meet my goal weight!
  • vixkeri
    vixkeri Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! My name is Keri Sue and my husband and I have been together going on five years. He just joined the Army and has left for training. He is a big inspiration to me because of how much he has accomplished in the past year. :)
  • deebutts
    deebutts Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Dee. I've been married to my husband and been an army wife for 13 yrs. I have 2 babies, Daisy 11 and Colt 2. Were stationed at "The Great Place" Ft. Hood, TX. That little quote is questionable most days. :)
  • MountainGirl80
    MountainGirl80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, my name is Megan. My husband's been in the Army for 3 years now, we've been married for 13. We have an 8 year old son. We're currently at Fort Drum, NY. I'm new to mfp and could use more support, so feel free to add me.
  • jmespinosa
    jmespinosa Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello ladies my name is Juanita. My husband has been in for 10.5 years. He started off as enlisted and commissioned 2 years ago as an officer. We are currently in Fort Leonard Wood where we are loving it. It's small and a nice change from Benning and Fort Hood.

After 4 kids in 6 years I have had very any time to lose the weight. I am no working on ME so that way I can be a better wife, mom and friend. I have starting stages of fibro and hyporhyroidism so days can be rough. We homeschool and there are some days that make it harder than others, but each day is a new day to start again.
  • jamm2000
    jamm2000 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hi all, my name is Jami. My husband of over 5 years recently enlisted in the FL ARNG and is currently in AIT at Fort Gordon, GA. I've been into health and fitness for qutie a while and am alwasy looking for new friends to share my excitment. Nice to meet you all and I look foward to some great conversation!
  • VickyLyons74
    VickyLyons74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, my name is Victoria. My husband's been in the Army National Guard Active Duty for 18 years now, we've been married for 1.5 years now. We have a 14 years old daughter. We live off-post from Fort Bliss TX. I'm NOT new to MFP but could need more friends, so feel free to add me.
  • AJohnson072007
    AJohnson072007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey There Everyone, My Name is Angel. I have been married to my husband 4 years now it will actually be 5 years in July. He has been active duty for 5 going on 6 years. I have two boy, my oldest is 8 years old and my youngest is 4 years old. I have had my thyroid removed for cancer and so that has been had a challenge at times and where most of my wieght has come from. I currently right now do a couple different things for fitness I am in week 4 of doing turboJam and next week will be changing it up to do brazil butt lift. I also try to walk and ride my bike. Currently we are stationed at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.
  • kkmcdonald21
    Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Katie and my husband is stationed at Fort Bragg NC. We've been married a year now and he's about to reach is 2 year mark soon! He is deploying very soon and it is my goal to lose extra pounds and tone up before he comes home. My ultimate goal is to lose the 20 pounds I gained after being put on steroids during a hospital stint. I am moving back to Washington state during his deployment so I can definitely use the Army wife support while I'm there! Feel free to add me :)
  • eaglemama70
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I am Nicole and was born into the army and married right back into it. My husband and I have been married for 22 years and he was been enlisted then college ROTC and now a LTC. We are looking forward to retirement in two years maybe. We are stationed at Ft. Leavenworth, KS. He is an instructor at the college called CGSC. We have two daughters 17 and 14. I am five feet tall and currently 141. I was bouncing between 150-155. So I have managed to lose some of my love handles! Would love to see more conversations but understand we are busy. Take care Ladies and sweat it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Georgie. I'm technically an Army wife now, but my husband doesn't leave for basic until January. Just looking for support and what to expect during the coming months. I have 2 kids age 2.5 and 4(in sept). Add me if you'd like
  • connie25x
    Options
    Hi my name is Connie. We are stationed Fort Benning, GA but we live off base in Alabama. I have 4 kids and with the forth I gained alot of weight.
  • natruelyshik
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Rashika and I have been an army wife for 3.5 years. My husband has been in the service now for 12.5 years and we are currently stationed in Vilseck, Germany. At the moment he is deployed and I would like to lose about 20 pounds by the time he gets back!!!