Starting today

Options
KelliH729
KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
Hi everyone!!! SO I am starting TurboFire today (well tonight after work!). I am super excited :) I am doing the 90-day plan for now and will see where I am before deciding to carry on to the 120 day.
My 33rd birthday is on 29 July so I will almost be done by then and can hopefully reward myself with some kind of awesome, hot (SMALLER) clothes!

My goal when I am done is to get my group fitness certification and get back into teaching Zumba, I taught before we moved to the UK (my husband is military) and want to get back into it. I really let moving here de-rail me from all the progress I had made and as my clothes keep getting tighter I realized it was time to CHANGE!!!

So I will be using this group to keep me accountable!!!!

My name is Kelli btw, look forward to getting to know all of you and sharing in all of our success!!!

Replies

• lrobson555
    lrobson555 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi! It's so awesome that you have a goal that you are working towards, such a great day to keep you on track!
    TurboFire is an excellent choice of workout as it is so fun! I have just finished my first week, and am absolutely loving it :D
    I look forward to hearing your progress :)
  • rbonilla21
    rbonilla21 Posts: 8
    Options
    I just started this weekend too, and I love it!!!! I have to go shopping to buy all of the stuff on that 5 day inferno eating plan. I am registered to get certified to teach TurboKick, I'm really excited about that. Good luck with the Zumba!! :-)

Raquel