Walking Dead: The Game

Options
The new video game is suppose to be release by the end of this month, will anyone purchase it. I saw the trailer for it and it seems pretty cool, unfortunately for me it is only available on Xbox Live, Playstation Network so I can't use my Wii game console but it does come in the PC version so I may get that instead.

Here is the trailer for those who haven't seen it yet:

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/column-post/walking-dead-videogame-coming-april-video-36395

Replies

• joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I played this. It's very short, as it is meant to be episodic. It's kind of more of a very simplistic rpg style game. There's lots of conversing with other characters and you have a few ways that you can respond, which is supposed to be influencing the story line. As far as the action goes, it's more like playing very directed cut-scenes. Mostly something like a zombie is coming at you. Hurry up and put the reticle on his head and hit the button before he bites you. No running around and scavenging and killing zombies at will. My biggest criticism is that you run into some of the characters from the comic/show and one in particular doesn't capture the way that person is supposed to be whatsoever. It's like the game creators never read the comic issues with that guy.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on getting it! Can't wait!
  • Jlongblade
    Jlongblade Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I played and beat the short 1st eopisode. It is supposed to be 5 episodes long, i think 1 a month until the new season starts.