RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Here we go!

Replies

• karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach!

This week my goal is to keep track of everything. I didn't eat the best today. But I walked a mile at lunch, and hoped on the treadmill for 30 min after work and did some toning exercises. At least its balanced out :o)
  • jenbunboo
    jenbunboo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Got my new running shoes this weekend, so I got back to c25k. My goal this week is to get out jogging twice more this week and walking every day that it isn't raining outside of that. That, and I'm switching over to weights this week from just videos for my strength workout, I've missed them! Goal is to lift at least 3 times this week.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I ate horribly and am barely working out. :\ I'll be more on that at the end of this month, though; finals and all are going on till the end of May.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Just got off the treadmill and it felt awful and then great. It's been awhile so the beginning was rough but once I was warmed up and the tunes were blasting I got into the zone. My weigh in sucked this morning and my clothes are tight so it's time for me to get my run on. I've decided that 30DS isn't enough. Last year when I was running all the damn time the weight came off and it's a good stress reliever. I've just kind of gotten away from it for some reason, but now I am going to incorporate it back in my life again.

What's everyone else going to do new or different or bring back to life?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Will post the chart tonight. Sorry guys! This week has been crazy so far!
  • jenbunboo
    jenbunboo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Don't worry Rach! Your work is much appreciated!
  • ToLOVEmyself26
    ToLOVEmyself26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is going great so far.Resisted dessert last night at dinner and had an amazing workout with my best friend this morning.:D I hope everybody is having a great week!:)
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to get back on track with food and exercise, it's going to be tough since work will be crazy when I get back on Friday, but I really want to start getting the lbs to come off instead of being stuck where I am...
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week is to watch my food! I haven't going over on my calories my problem last week was carbs and sodium.. poo :grumble: Gotta try harder this week... :happy:
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    So I ran on Monday night and it felt good to get back to it. Last night I was going to skip it since I was out and about with the kids after work and didn't get home until 9pm-ish. When I got home my non-exercising husband told me he had been on the treadmill for an hour and lifted weights. I was so mad...okay, jealous...so my competitive side of me kicked in and I hurried up and put the kids to bed and got my booty on the treadmill at 9:30 at night. I'm glad I did!
  • GingerRogered
    GingerRogered Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have forgotten to post my results for two weeks now! I feel like I'm not keeping myself accountable. My goal for this week is to post every single thing on MFP and also to log everyday, it's the small consistant choices that make the greatest difference!!!