Question for you daters out there

Options
2»

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    So what happened, did he contact you again?
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Nope. No message or text whatsoever. HOW RUDE! But like I said earlier it's on to the next one :)
  • NomadicKris
    NomadicKris Posts: 90
    Options
    Nope, move on. I have two small children and always get where I need to be and if I have arranged something where the kids can't go then I make sure that plans have been confirmed and on the odd chance something came up I would be very apologetic and make sure to let the other person know as soon as I did.

I hope the next one is much better!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    You had plans and he didn't contact you abou breaking them until saturday? Right there would never have been a reschedule. I understand people with kids are busy but it takes 2 seconds to send a text say "I can't get a sitter. Rain check?" If he can't even do that he either A) has you as a back up date or B) not interested enough to care about your time.
    Since he hasn't planned anying concrete yet I would go on with your normal daily activities.

This. It is not hard at all to send someone a text or message letting them know they can't make it BEFORE the plans are supposed to happen. That's just rude.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Nope. No message or text whatsoever. HOW RUDE! But like I said earlier it's on to the next one :)

Excellent Decision! I have 2 kids and my plans change sometimes based on my time with them, childcare etc etc. But I still know how to use a phone, email etc and if I am interested in seeing you I will let you know early and often if I have to change my plans!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    If a man really wants to see you, he'll see you.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    My son is an AWESOME excuse to cancel out on stuff .. but I always let that person know ahead of time. lol