I changed my points

Options
jalara
jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
So when WW changed in December, one of the things that changed were the ability to be flexible with points.

So, since I've decided that April is my month to rock, I changed my daily points to 33 from 35, and reduced my weekly points from 49 to 33. I'm hoping this will show some success.

So - here we go!

Happy april everyone!

Replies

• bethelcheryl
    bethelcheryl Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I started in December right when they changed, so this is the only system I know.

I was told I can be flexible with my points. A lot of people were naturally upset when their points went from 29 to 26 (I got 26). They were told they could change it back to 29 if they wanted to.

Just out of curiosity, how did you get 33 points?
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Points Plus has been hard for my to get used to as I had Winning Points memorized and made Lifetime on it. Now that I have gained the weight back, I am learning the new program. I was thinking about taking my weekly 49 and dividing it up between the 7 days, giving me 7 extra points a day and then I could do the whole earn/bank or just not use. Its all a mind game. Problem is, many of the food points are different so that throws me off too.

I did PP for a few months last year and then for the last 7 weeks consistently. It is slowly getting easier!
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Were you able to actually change in the system your points? If so, how?
  • Yaya_71
    Yaya_71 Posts: 12
    Options
    I think you go to edit goals or something of that sort. I saw it the other day.
  • isisbryan
    isisbryan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I changed my pts from 31 to 28 around the end of February. I started losing about 4 to 6oz per week. Before, I was not losing anything. The lower pts seem to be working.
  • leebaser
    leebaser Posts: 38
    Options
    You can always just et les points, you don't NEED to change the tracking tool (though you can)