just wanted to say this group is great

Options
Met some rly nice understanding people on this group , Who i feel we share a lot of experiences good and bad
But its nice to have a group you can come to with no discrimination of homophobic comment , so thanks and keep up the good work. :)

Replies

• NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Completely agreed!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I completely love it too. :o)
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Im a straight-married woman who has no qualms defending anyone being mistreated! My daughter asked me one day how I would feel if her curiosity developed into a relationship with another woman. I told her the fact that she is my daughter never changes... I would still love her no matter what and the same applies for whether she is with a woman or man - they damn site better treat her right otherwise her step father will step in ! LOL!!!

I just wish the homophobia would cease - its unnecessary and needless to have...
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Totally agree!
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This is a great group. Met some really nice people here.
  • kerbear48185
    kerbear48185 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I agree! It's nice to "meet" some LGBTQ etc. etc. folks that are affirming and working together to get healthy! I love the support that this website offers. Crucial when trying to make a lasting change.
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Great video of a couple campaigning against the amendment on the North Carolina ballot.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61s8xwIIV68&

Pearl and Lennie of High Point, NC, have been together for 45 years. On May 8, 2012, North Carolinians will vote on Amendment One, a proposed constitutional amendment that could take away basic legal protections from unmarried and same-sex couples.

Visit KnowandLove.org for more info.

• ymug2001
    ymug2001 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love this group as well, I feel comfortable expressing my ideas and I am thankful for all the support